Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I am back! Had a great time in OR! You're right, sing. It is a very pretty state, I especially loved Burns (Flat) and Sisters (Pinetrees and mountains).
Had a great time meeting my online buddies. ^.^ Great trip overall! 16 days tho. Lol.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Hello people of the SS and people from other places... :anxious:
I'm back for a while and the moving is over! So just wanted to post that...Sorry that I didn't warn anyone that I'd be gone =/ But I'm sure that didn't really affect anyone...Anywho I guess that's all =)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

PAULAAAAAAAA'S BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

*dances*

Welcome back Miss Paula! I don't know about everyone else, but I missed you a whooooole lot! :D Glad to see you'll be active again. :mrgreen:
xo eht haiasi-
Paula
Peach Cobbler

YAYYYYYish ;)

Thank you Oxar *feels welcomed* I missed you sooooo much too =] Now I just have to catch up on everything that I missed =/ Heh... Oh well that's life *sigh*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Have fun Bethany! I may go to a camp the end of summer but only as a camper!
Proud K.R.E Member
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Bethany Shepard wrote:I'm actually gonna be going the week after this (July 6-11) for Teen week. I'll be watching the Full-Time Staffs kids. :mrgreen: (which I prefer, anyway. )

It was all a last minute change.
Don't forget: Watch yourself... :inlove:
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Leaving tomorrow for the mission trip and will be back by the 14. I might pop up a couple times today and tomorrow, but that's it until I come back. :3
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Have fun! I'll be praying for you!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Whale, folks, I'm off on a trip. Be good now, ya hear?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Noooooooo =[ How long are you gone *plots deviously* JK have fun Belle!!! I'll be good don't you worry about a thing =)
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Have fun, GG. I'll try to keep Miss Friendship in order. :twisted:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

As Bethanys superior in age, I am quite confident I can PUT UP WITH HER. :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Do not attempt to start an insurrection. Any attempts will result in immediate execution with maximum prejudice. This has been a public service announcement from your friendly dictator.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Hey all! I just wanted to let all of you peeps know that I'll be leaving again. I don't know how long, but I'll be back sometime in our life time =P Peace out and Live Life Well \:D/
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

:cry: b-b-b-bye AP2.... :(
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Paula! NOOOO! Why do you leave me so? :(
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Nelson S. wrote:I am back! Had a great time in OR! You're right, sing. It is a very pretty state, I especially loved Burns (Flat) and Sisters (Pinetrees and mountains).
Had a great time meeting my online buddies. ^.^ Great trip overall! 16 days tho. Lol.

I just noticed this, but I'm gonna say working 13 hour days is a good excuse. :-p. You went to sisters!!! I spent a weekend there with my cousin once. *reminisces happily* It was a ton of fun. There is a short hike to three waterfalls like 15 minutes away from sisters ( I think it is on the Mackenzie river.) If you come back sometime you ought to go. :-)

I don't think I've ever been to burns but I have seen pictures of it.

I'm gonna stop rambling now, sorry everybody. :-) I just love my home. :-p

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Today I embark on the great adventure, counseling at Jr. High Summer Camp. Wish me luck and lack of death! See y'all on Saturday.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Have a great week! I am sure you will be a splendid counselor. \:D/
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I'm going to Puerto Rico!!! My youth group and I are heading off for a mission trip to Puerto Rico early tomorrow morning, and won't be back until late next Saturday. So...don't go posting to much without me, because I don't want to spend a whole day reading everything. :P I'll be on the chat tonight, if you'd like to say goodbye. ;)
xo eht haiasi-