New Groups?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

New Groups?

If you know the leaders of the SS by now, you know that we love to do things to make the SS better!

Our newest change was an idea of The King's Son (fka Bren).

You may notice that the groups have changed, to reflect the SS' theme!

We present to you:

The Managers - fka Administrators
The Employees - fka Global Moderators
The Janitors - fka Tech

Enjoy!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Though I am but a lowly customer, I would like to say that I think this is a really neat idea. =D
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Paula
Peach Cobbler

This is really cool, Bren!!! I love how there's a new color too ^_^
Hopefully AP1 likes the color purple =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I guess I can't call SirWhit by "dictator" anymore. Whoever heard tell of a purple Janitor as a dictator? :lol:

Great job whoever came up with this. \:D/ Why was Jacob Isom removed?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Why was Jacob Isom removed?
We were deciding if he was going to get his own group, or still be part of the Managers.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Fancy! I approve. :yes:
^^ Props to Belle ^^
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Make Jacob Isom a special category all his own. It's not as if he works regularly on the board (no offense intended). Bump him up to legend status like the ToO did with Shadowpaw.

I'm not sure I like the term "employee." If I'm just an employee, I really wield no power over the throngs of other members on here. When I was "Global Moderator," that shouted authority. :(
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Yeah I told Bren I think it makes a weird hierarchy and kind of disrespects the mods and techies and yet I love that it fits with the theme, so I'm conflicted.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If they have the same power, I am not sure what the fuss is about. O.o

Yes names are special... I guess we are all customers then?? :x That is what sounds cheap!
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

aragtaghooligan wrote:Yeah I told Bren I think it makes a weird hierarchy and kind of disrespects the mods and techies and yet I love that it fits with the theme, so I'm conflicted.
"Basically this." to use the Soda Shop phrasing. Employees are technically people o' authority in shops, but it doesnae strike me as very grand o' a title.
~ Walker in Dreams
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Oi! I'll have you know that being a janitor is a very honorable position. Just ask Bernard...oh wait...he's not in the show anymore...*is now sad* :(

-- Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:20 am --

But seriously, I don't have much of a problem with the Janitor title, and I do think my purple name is pretty snazzy.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Well if the actual people are cool with it then I am a fan. As far as The Old Judge's post goes: you do still have power. Maybe this is a grand oportunity for you to learn humility :P
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

My post was meant in an entirely sarcastic manner. It does not "disrespect" me. I enjoy the change to fit with a centralized theme. I was just having a bit of fun.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote: Yes names are special... I guess we are all customers then?? :x That is what sounds cheap!
Nay, madam, we are Patrons.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote: Yes names are special... I guess we are all customers then?? :x That is what sounds cheap!
Nay, madam, we are Patrons.
Aha! Patrons! Perfect! And I am warming up to Employee. And I never had a problem with Janitor. It fits the theme so well.
~ Walker in Dreams
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I like the new changes. :) I laughed when I saw the Janitors.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage