Wait, who is this face I see?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wait, who is this face I see?

That's right folks, your favorite admin, along with the help of Bren and Mr. Whit's End, have created new headers for your viewing pleasure, every time you click a new page!

See how many characters you can spot! Also let us know what you think!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

The first one I saw was Camilla and my first thought was, "get behind me Satan".
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Nelson S. wrote:The first one I saw was Camilla and my first thought was, "get behind me Satan".
At least it wasn't Emily, eh?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I love you, GG! :lol:

Everyone's thinking the same three words, "change it back."

It's cool, but can we have the option for the original?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Belle wrote:
Nelson S. wrote:The first one I saw was Camilla and my first thought was, "get behind me Satan".
Yes, for sure. If it were Emily, I would have had to get an exorcist up in here.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Nelson S. wrote:
Belle wrote:
Yes, for sure. If it were Emily, I would have had to get an exorcist up in here.
Oh, she's in there, don't worry...
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Regarding the original, I can look into the easiest way of implementing it.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Legit, my first thought was, "It's not April first!"
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Woody
Cookies & Creme

My first was Jason. #Lucky

Now it's Liz. \:D/

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:Legit, my first thought was, "It's not April first!"
Sameeee...I was like, "Waaaait...What's going on???" *looks accusingly at Belle*

But for reals...I actually like all of them changing even though most people wouldn't...But that's okay *nods* [The first charecter I saw was Jay Smouse rocking the Elvis look 8) I literally thought of PF... ]
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Guess what, everyone! If you don't like the new headers, you can easily switch back with a simple change of settings.

1) Go to the header, and click "User Control Panel."
2) Next, click on "Board Preferences."
3) Look for the option that says "My board style." Click on it and choose the style "The Soda Shop (Static Header)."
4) Press submit.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I agree, heck with variety. Sameness is the spice of life.

Lovely job, Blondie, thank you. I adore it. But is there an Emily one? I've clicked the header twenty times hoping for her and no Emily! Barrett, of all people, and that annoying looking Lucy impostor, but no Emily.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:I agree, heck with variety. Sameness is the spice of life.

Lovely job, Blondie, thank you. I adore it. But is there an Emily one? I've clicked the header twenty times hoping for her and no Emily! Barrett, of all people, and that annoying imitation of Lucy, but no Emily.
I got Emily 5 times last night. So yeah, there is an Emily one. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

A. No fair!

B. Thank goodness for that at least. If there wasn't I'd have no choice but assume Blondie was hoping for a reaction. As if. I never overreact.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Also, you may notice a new face floating around, we now have Matthew, thanks to Woody who found a good vector of him! :)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

There are 34 different images. See if you can spot them all!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Haha, I have Emily at the top of my page all the time--- Don't get me wrong, it's not because I like her character--- but because I like the neon green/black theme. I do like that they are up there, but I really don't like the new version of whit... anywhere. The really skinny whit. It looks so unnatural (no fault of yours)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As opposed to the fat, circular, giant lower lipped, huge round glasses wearing Whit, Natalie?

Mr. Whit's End, 34? Wow. I haven't seen them all yet then. Thanks for your help in this. I'm glad one of my favorite pictures of Camilla and favorite AIO pics period made it in. The one of Camilla as a princess.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

When the older Whit is the one you grew up with, then yes, seeing him suddenly lose about a hundred pounds that apparently all went to his head is a bit jarring. ;)

Personally, I like the variety. I think this was a really neat idea. Thank yous are in order for Belle, Bren, and Mr. Whit's End!
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've got Red Hollard and Jack Allen. But will there be any older illustrations? Classic Jack is better looking and more proportioned than modern Jack.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)