Wait, who is this face I see?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

So, who is the relatively new-looking illustration of a blonde-haired teenage girl wearing a gray, high-end sweater?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I think that's Priscilla...?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Really? I always pictured her as 13 or 14. The illustration portrays her as about 16.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I wish Danny Schmidt had a picture. Just so everyone could cringe when the headboard changed to him. :twisted:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Whose the guy with the monkey? I only saw him for a second, but it was definitely a monkey.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

Stella C. wrote:Whose the guy with the monkey? I only saw him for a second, but it was definitely a monkey.
I think it is David Parker. I'm assuming that picture is based on their family's mission trip from the exclusive OAC episode.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Why is there one of PF's avatar?
There's also one of a girl with brown hair and a purple shirt. Who is she?
And who is the girl with brown hair and a princessy purple dress?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Novatom wrote:Why is there one of PF's avatar?
It is Jay dressed as Elvis. :D
Novatom wrote: There's also one of a girl with brown hair and a purple shirt. Who is she?
With the dog? That'd be Donna Barclay. Without the dog is Jules. Or standing, and you see more of the body is Olivia
Novatom wrote: And who is the girl with brown hair and a princessy purple dress?
Camilla, in one of the OAC episodes.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~