The SS's 3rd Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The SS's 3rd Anniversary!

Wait, what? :o

The Soda Shop is 3 years old? Already?

Wut.

So, it’s dance partay time!

So, a bunch of us will be hanging out in the ToO chatroom all night, so come join us! If we get enough people, we may be able to play some games! :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Goodness. That was a lot of gifs.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SODA SHOP! \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Paula
Peach Cobbler

*GASP* The SS is getting sooo old!!! Heh...Sort of *can't wait to party all night*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Somethings to add to the collection:

"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Emma
Peach Cobbler

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh.... heheh... that was two days ago.... *shrug* I wish I coulda been there for the party. How did it go?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Heh...No one was really on.... *watches the crickets*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

therealpaulajarvis wrote:Heh...No one was really on.... *watches the crickets*
It happened to be the same night our power kept blinking in and out and in and out...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Aw man... I didn't see this. :/
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I must have been busy in order to have missed this. The last two years, I've even commemorated the SS's anniversary to some of my real life friends, whether they cared or not. It completely slipped by me this year. All I can say is, these three years have gone by dizzyingly fast, but I've enjoyed almost every minute of it. (Though you would've though I'd have hit 2,000 posts by now.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Happy Birthday, our dear Soda Shop! \:D/

#LaggingPenguin
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I've been part of the Soda Shop for over two months now...and I thought some of you old-timers might like a "first impression" from a newcomer. ;)

The first person I remember reading: Blitz--someone in "Introduce Yourself" said he was "crazy"

4 users I always got mixed up: Micky, Sameriazx, paula and underseasie...(and Wakko and Woody)

An avatar that always bugged me: TigerShadow's (don't ask me why)

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Pound Foolish, Blitz, and on occasion Eleventh...(when he isn't frustrating)

A user I wish I could have known: John Henry

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Belle

The first PM I received: From a user who urged me to "Fight against Emily!"

Users I communicate with the most: Eleventh, Jay (of course) and Mandy

Users I hardly know: Renae, Audrey, and Stella C.

My favorite forums: General Discussion, Church, the Debate Hall

Boring forums: The Gallery.

If my "first impressions" is offensive to anyone, I apologize. This was just a lot of fun to write up. But the main purpose of this topic, is to hear yours. So post away. \:D/
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Fri May 22, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ooh, this sounds like fun. Here's my first experience....

The first person I remember reading: A post by Emuman.

Users I always got mixed up: Renae and Stella

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Pound Foolish and CT101

A user I wish I could have known better: SuzyLou

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Aaron Wiley

The first PM I received: I don't know the first, but the oldest I have is from SparkyHappyGiraffe

Users I communicate with the most: Limerick, Bren, DanP740, and Pound Foolish. (And underseasie, obvi..)

Users I hardly know: Most of the newer members who joined in the past few months.

My favorite forums: All? ;)

Boring forums: None. :P
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Belle, you pick the perfect gifs. Especially OUAT and Doctor Who ones. Those ones of Lana and Robert oh my goodness

Users who made me laugh: PF, John Henry, Mr Yorp, and Eleventh. (But JH and Mr Yorp in the "oh my gosh what even" kind of way.)

Someone who was intimidating: Idk…

First PM I got: From SparkyHappyGiraffe, as we know each other irl.

User I communicate the most: Samantha14

Users I hardy know: The ones who have left before I joined. xD

Favourite forums: The general discussion and the C+J club.

Boring forums: None. I love them all. xD
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Lets see here:

Users who made me laugh: PF, Samantha(Though at that time she wasn't on much) Now I laugh at everyone. At first it was them though.

Users With Annoying Avatars: Where do I start? Nowhere I guess, no ones avatar were bad! Good job! *realizes Yelsew's is horrible*

Someone Who Was Intimidating: Belle, for about a year..... she was scary....

Users I hardly Know: Gabby, KeyBladeWarrior, Susannah P., bout' half the list of users.... But I know a lot of people, and they're all awesome!

My First PM: From WadFamChocSod, a welcome message. *wonders if Choc is still active*

Favorite Forum: General Discussion. I enjoy it all.

Least Favorite Forum: Uh.....
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What a lovely dance party. Hooray, SS!
Come on, Suzy. Let's you and me have at it.
ImageOops.

Samantha and Arka'n seem to be having fun.

Goodness, Eleventh Dr. and Miss Friendship certainly have their own style.

Users I get mixed up: Mr. Yorp, Gabrielle, and John Henry. I will say no more.

Users who make me laugh: Underseasie, Sammy, my Evil Twin, and Arnold the Rubber Ducky.

Users With Annoying Avatars: I am tired of Frozen avatars and Doctor Who avatars and getting tired of those things in general. Make it stop.

Someone Who Was Intimidating: T.S. But that didn't last for very long after I joined. I loved Valerie and Emily, war was inevitable.

Users I hardly Know: Lots of users whose names don't come to mind because I hardly know them.

My First PM: Aaron Wiley, if I recall, asking if I wanted to be a mod. I did, and that was fun for a while. (I got fired for the quite good reason I stunk.)

Users I communicate with a lot: Dear Belle, my wifey Suzy (though not on here) Frog Face (Sammy.)

A user I wish I knew better: Helios. She was great and then gone. Sad but predictable. And I'd like to get to know Tiger and Liza'like, maybe Nelson/Ben.

Favorite Forum: Character discussion. And not just for the E.R.K. either. I just thrive on talking about characters.

Least Favorite Forum: End it on a negative, why doncha. Possibly Episode Discussion.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I didn't get mentioned? Not even as your evil twin? *bottom lip quivers* :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha, sorry about that. A user I am not in regular communication with but regard as a good partner in debating, an amusing wit and all around dastardly chap: my Evil Twin.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What??! Did you just compare me to a monkey?!
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Are you comparing me to Ben Stiller?!?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie