The SS's 3rd Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Oh no, when I made this account I searched for this specific picture because it is my favorite of these two.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Thingamabob wrote:And he left it like that for the rest of his life...So
Ha! Now your making me laugh! :lol:
YAY! I'm funny ^_^
Eleventh Doctor wrote:Oh no, when I made this account I searched for this specific picture because it is my favorite of these two.
Ooooooh...Okay that makes more sense. Heh...My brain is just out there I guess.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Belle wrote:Users I hardly know: Most of the newer members who joined in the past few months.
:(

Hello Belle, I'm Miss Friendship. Nice to meet you. I'm hoping you have a corner in the recesses of your memory to remember a new-comer. :|
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

*knows she's not supposed to post but decides that MF can hit submit for her since this topic is too interesting to pass up*
First user I remember: TigerShadow was the first to welcome me in Introduce Yourself
Users who make me laugh: Pound Foolish!! XD
Users I communicate the most with: Miss Friendship and Eleventh Doctor.
Someone who intimidated me: Belle (confession- I'm still sacred to death of her), Eleventh and Tiger intimidated me for a tiny bit but that was before I even knew how to debate. Now I love both of them. :)
Someone I wish I could have known: JH because I wanted to help him know how to debate.
First PM I recieved. Bethany Shepherd sent me a PM welcoming me to the SS. :) Users I get mixed up: I used to get Wakko, Woody and Mr. Whit's End mixed up but now 2 of them changed their usernames. :( Users I don't know very well: most of them.
Favorite forum: Church and The Debate Hall
boring forum: The Bulletin Board altho this is an interesting topic within that forum...

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Wakko
Pistachio

MandyStraussberg wrote:Users I get mixed up: I used to get Wakko, Woody and Mr. Whit's End mixed up but now 2 of them changed their usernames. :( Users I don't know very well: most of them.
It's only a temporary name change, =P also I don't think that I ever said happy anniversary to the board. So, happy anniversary! :D
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

The first person I remember reading: Suzylou's posts were always of great interest to me and so I firstly remember reading her's.

2 users I always got mixed up: Sometimes I confused myself with Audrey because we were so much alike...I often had a crisis of identity when we spoke.
Just kidding.

An avatar that always bugged me: I generally like all avatars...except those with ponies. :evil:

Users who usually make me laugh the most: JOHNNY. Most definitely. And the whole drama crew who consists of Besterest (Aftershocker), and Shey (Samantha). Also special mention to my Fellow Homewrecker (Audrey) who still makes me laugh till tears fill my eyes, and Nelson S. who has the most hilarious sense of humor!

A user I wish I could have known: Aaron Wiley. I did know him but I wish I had known him better!

Someone who was intimidating (at first): T.S. Myself

The first PM I received: From Wretched Sinner welcoming me! :D

Users I communicate with the most: The Old Judge, Johnny (Jimmy Barclay), and Audrey. Hands down.

Users I hardly know: All the new peeps. I gotta get on here more :/

My favorite forums: The Gallery and General Discussion!

People I've met: Nelson S. and Bethany, The Old Judge (twice!), and Yelsew! :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Let us take some time to remember our favorite SS discussions and things that have ever happened.

My favorite discussions are the ones Mr. Foolish or Mr. Thinker, or beloved Miss Foolish sarcastically

take over. It happens. Many times. My Gosh. #Dominating

There was the time someone posted a drawing in the gallery, and they wrote #Art #MyArt #SodaShop #AIO #AdventuresInOdyssey #Fanart #AIOFanart and a few more, I don't remember. And then Pound Foolish, or Aaron, somebody, I can't remember who, posted this:

#Iam #Annoyed #ByYour #unnecessary #Use #Of #Hashtags

I died. I died. I have tried to find that post half a dozen times. :cry:

The first person I remember reading: SuzyLou, PF, GG, or "Belle" as we call her, and TS (Myself)

2 users I always got mixed up: Stella C. - Renae
An avatar that always bugged me: Wretched Sinner!

Someone who makes me laugh: Mr. Foolish. DUH.

A user I wish I could have known: MaryBeth13
Someone who was intimidating (at first): Belle. She scares the heck out of me.

The first PM I received: From SuzyLou Foolish!

Users I communicate with the most: Lots of them! I read lots of posts, so I read the most posts from PF, TS, and 11th.
Users I hardly know: I don't know Audrey, Paula, or Micky that well, but I would like to get to know them.

My favorite forums: Character Discussion and General Discussion!

People I've met: No one! But If I could choose, It'd be Pound Foolish, Suzy, and dreamsandwishes

Favorite topic: Uh... Duh?
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I'm still trying to figure out what was so confusing between Renae and I O.o

Haha Belle, it appears you are quite the intimidating person...
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

It is strange, I think I used to find your avatars similar, and my sister's name is actually Stella Lynea, (Lynea does rhyme with Renae) and that was not helpful at all
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

The first person I remember reading: Brittany k. sent me a welcome PM but for some reason I've always remembered it being from underseasie.

Users I always got mixed up: I don't remember getting anyone mixed up.

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Everyone is occasionally funny.

An avatar that always bugged me: Anyone's new avatar.

A user I wish I could have known better: Katerina Meltsner

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Belle

The first PM I received: A welcome PM from Aaron Wiley.

Users I communicate with the most: Arnold, Sameriazx, Micky

Users I hardly know: If I recognize a person's username, I know them. If not, I don't know them. End of story.

My favorite forums: The Front Counter, General Discussion

Boring forums: Sites Around Town isn't really "boring" but I rarely go on it.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

The first person I remember reading: Pound Foolish. He was getting worked up about sonething Arnold said. :lol:

Users I always got mixed up: everyone who joined after Hello/JH/SirWhit. That time-ish.

An avatar that always bugged me: ponies and Sherlocks and Doctors, oh my!

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Pound Foolish and Belle.
BELLE IS HILARIOUS Y'ALL

A user I wish I could have known: *shrug* I don't know. I have always wanted to get to know Suzy.

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Belle. I got so many warnings when I first got here. I was a spamming machine.
BELLE IS TERRIFYING Y'ALL

The first PM I received: some user named fili sent a PM to all users saying "hey guys."
But the first PM I got specifically for me was from brittany k telling me a happy birthday.

Users I communicate with the most: I don't really communicate with anyone on here anymore but if I had to say it would probably be everyone on the chat, especially Belle, Audrey and Sam (all of whom are my sisters).

Users I hardly know: again: everyone who joined after Hello/JH/SirWhit.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:
A user I wish I knew better: Helios. She was great and then gone. Sad but predictable.
Cute. *smirks*