The SS's 3rd Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:What??! Did you just compare me to a monkey?! *grabs a stick to chase PF but can't because she's laughing too hard*
Eleventh Doctor wrote:Are you comparing me to Ben Stiller?!?
Maybe it was the other way around.. =x
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:What??! Did you just compare me to a monkey?! *grabs a stick to chase PF but can't because she's laughing too hard*
Eleventh Doctor wrote:Are you comparing me to Ben Stiller?!?
Maybe it was the other way around.. =x
I literally just died right there xDDD I cant even...
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:I am tired of Frozen avatars
Oh look, it's that thing that I wasn't going to be blunt enough to say. \:D/

Alright, it's 11:23 as of the typing of this sentence, I'm supposed to be at a graduation breakfast tomorrow at like 7:00, and I'm gonna do this. -cracks knuckles-

The first person I remember reading: The most distinctive post was probably from Pound Foolish. I think it was one of the Emily debates? I mostly remember PF because he had the Flynn Rider avatar from Pocket Princesses.

Users I always got mixed up: I used to get Mr. Whit's End and Gaberk mixed up because they had really similar NaNoWriMo avatars. Beyond that, I don't think I really get anyone around here confused with anyone else.

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Pound Foolish and Mr. Whit's End

A user I wish I could have known better: Hmm...I don't remember very many older users from when I was first poking around here who aren't around now.

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Eleventh Doctor, largely because I already knew him as a really intense debater on the ToO.

The first PM I received: I believe the first one was from Bethany Shepard, after I complimented her on her Wicked set.

Users I communicate with the most: Eleventh Doctor, Miss Friendship, Pound Foolish

Users I hardly know: Um...a lot of you, unfortunately. :( I really need to get my head out of debates and just have a friendly conversation, haha.

My favorite forums: I like the Character Discussion forum a lot; I love to discuss and analyze characters. It sort of goes without saying that I enjoy the Debate Hall as well.

Boring forums: Ehh...the Sites Around Town is probably the one I don't really frequent. I don't really think I have anything to add there, and I don't look for a lot of AIO fansites in general.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Paula
Peach Cobbler

So since everyone's doing these...I did one \:D/

-The first person I remember reading: For some reason…Stella C.

-Users I always got mixed up: Woody and Wakko (pretty self explanatory) Sameria and Novatom

-An avatar that always drove me crazy: Elevenths…I don’t know why, but it’s…So…always the same *sigh* I’m constantly waiting for it to change

-Users who usually make me laugh the most: SirWhit #GoldStar Oh and the occasional troll…At least when I’m not glaring at the computer screen before me.

-A user I wish I could have known: Suzy Lou. She seems/seemed like a lot of fun :D

-Someone who was intimidating at first: Belle. Why? Well I guess when I PMd her with some questions she always seemed to end her sentences with periods. No smilies…But I now know Belle fairly well and she shouldn’t be too intimidating at all :)

-The first PM I received: A answer to my confusion in the ask admin/mod thread from Belle

-Users I PM all the time: Susannah P. (aka: Okie/Suz) she’s mah bestie ^_^

-Active users I hardly know, but feel like I should know: TigerShadow and Underseasie

-My favorite forums: General Discussion

-Boring forums: I know this is horrible of me, but…I skip most of the Odyssey related posts Dx
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The first person I remember reading: Jacob Isom - Being the good little rule-follower I am, I read the rules :P

2 users I always got mixed up: Samantha14 and TigerShadow (they had similar avatars a while ago I think).

An avatar that always bugged me: The users with no avatar (grr....)

Users who usually make me laugh the most: Pound Foolish, Audrey, and the users who make me laugh in derision: DredgeAmazing, Mr. Yorp (sorry, not sorry)

A user I wish I could have known: Aaron Wiley (Because he's good at music, yo!)

Someone who was intimidating (at first): Eleventh Doctor

The first PM I received: "Never Welcomed you to the Soda Shop I don't think, so WELCOME! :D"

Users I communicate with the most: Paula, Wakko, and Belle (on chat and on here)

Users I hardly know: Audrey, GabrielleFandomGirl, Micky, jehoshaphat, others...

My favorite forums: Character Discussion, General Discussion, Church, The Future of AIO

Boring forums: Gallery, Sites Around Town.
Wakko
Pistachio

The first person I remember reading: I seem to remember it being either Aaron Wiley or Arnold the Rubber Ducky.

2 users I still get mixed up: Samantha14 and Sameria_ZX. I know which is which but it always throws me off when people say "Hey Sam," or "Hey Sammy," because they're usually talking to Sameria_ZX and not Samantha14. :p

An avatar that bugged me: I don't really remember any bothering me, maybe the users without avatars.

Users who make me laugh the most: PF, Audrey, Samantha14, John Henry, Mr. Yorp, and DredgeAmazing.

A user I wish I could have known better: Aaron Wiley

Someone who intimated me (at first): Belle

The first PM I received: It was from The Old Judge when mass PM's were still allowed to all registered users, letting everyone know that a new post was up on his website.

Users I communicate with the most: Paula, SirWhit, and Penguin.

Users I hardly know: TigerShadow, Stella C. and Arkan.

My favorite forums: General Discussion, The Debate Hall, and Episode Discussion.

Boring forums: Sites Around Town, it's not really used, and when it is, the posts are boring. :P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I was not aware that I was that intimidating. :O
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You really got me confused with Renae? o.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Stella C. wrote:You really got me confused with Renae? o.o
At first, yes. :P

Obviously, not anymore..
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm still not intimidating?

Also, profile pic never going to change.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Eleventh Doctor wrote:I'm still not intimidating?

Nooooo...You just crushed my dreams... -_-
Happy now?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Eleventh Doctor wrote:I'm still not intimidating?
Well, you aren't to me, anyway. For the most part, your sass delights me. \:D/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

TigerShadow wrote:Someone who was intimidating (at first): Eleventh Doctor, largely because I already knew him as a really intense debater on the ToO.
Tiger, believe it or not, but you were intimidating. :D (I couldn't help but admire the way you expressed yourself.) Eleventh? He could have been rather intimidating, except for the fact that he was in disagreement with nearly everything I wrote in those first debates. (Arguing tends to fire me up, not scare me away)
Thingamabob wrote:
Eleventh Doctor wrote:

I think it's safe to assume that the signature will never change either.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Thingamabob wrote:
Eleventh Doctor wrote:

I think it's safe to assume that the signature will never change either.
I honestly could care less about his sig...It's the avi that drives me crazy.
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Thingamabob wrote:I honestly could care less about his sig...It's the avi that drives me crazy.
Why? It describes him. A man looking suspiciously at a woman who looks annoyed.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:
Thingamabob wrote:I honestly could care less about his sig...It's the avi that drives me crazy.
HA

It's from Doctor Who.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

He's looking at his good friend who also happens to be his mother in law. The picture has a lot of background you're missing.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Obviously. But I still have the same impression of the picture regardless.

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
xDDD You make me laaaaaugh!!! Ummmmmm...I don't really watch Doctor Who, but I guess Elevenths explanation clears a bit of it up...You know like how it's an important moment in the series...I just thought it was the closest picture he could find...And he left it like that for the rest of his life...So
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Thingamabob wrote:And he left it like that for the rest of his life...So
Ha! Now your making me laugh! :lol: