Questions for Admins/Mods

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Renae wrote:I have a random question: Why does one of our members (Troll to be specific...) have the name color of a mod?
Here is the link to the page where his name comes up on our members list: http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/memberlist.php?start=100
If I remember correctly, he is one of Bren's friends, and Bren gave him power so that he could help him with some technical stuff. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Why is General Discussion hidden from guests? O_o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aftershocker wrote:Why is General Discussion hidden from guests? O_o
I just did that. :D

Actually, its just to make it a bit more secure, so that members feel safer about posting pictures and what-not. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

God's Girl wrote:I just did that. :D

Actually, its just to make it a bit more secure, so that members feel safer about posting pictures and what-not. :)
Ahh okay. =)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I have a question. Are the archives supposed to be shown for members?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wretched Sinner wrote:I have a question. Are the archives supposed to be shown for members?
I just added archives to be seen by members. :) We thought you guys might enjoy being able to see some of the old topics.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You can't leave Pop in Your Head like that O.o We can't.. Maybe... Bring that one back...? (: I think I know what you'll say, but we did get really far in that one... :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Haha, it was an interesting place to end.

Well, it might be possible. The point is to have a limited number of AiO games. If Pop in Your Head became AiO related, it might have a chance of coming back, but I'm not sure about that.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ooooh, admins can still post in the locked topics.

How's that? A good place to end?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

You didn't know admins could do that? O_o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aftershocker wrote:You didn't know admins could do that? O_o
I never really thought about it, is a better way to put it. :)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

May I ask what happened to le formerly mod Kaida?
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Renae wrote:May I ask what happened to le formerly mod Kaida?
Kaida stepped down as mod. :(

Joining our team is Joy! :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's so funny to see the old games now. When the were active, it was just a part of SS life, albeit a sometimes annoying one since the main board suffered for it. But now, they're just countless posts, literally thousands and thousands of them with no real point... "cheeseburgers" "1. I hate dogs (allergic)
2. Cats are very gross 2 me 3. I love ferrets!!!"
A little of it is nostalgic...
Me: I ban the previous poster for not wearing lederhosen. And, good grief, Suzy and Godsgirl, stop fighting over me! I'll stop this once and for all!
Okay, just WATCH how professional I can be, doubters!
Dear parents of Godsgirl
I do not know your daughter. I do not even know her name. Yet, how can I say it... I love her. I imagine her face every day. Her spirit and intelligence inspire me. How can I say this... I love her. I beg you to understand. I know I am asking an insurmountable request... I know... yet... Though I know I shall be turned down... I must ask.
I love her.
Will you allow us to love each other? Will you entrust me with your immeasurably valuable gem?
I say this with humility and full knowledge of my unworthiness. I know I dare much.
But as I say, as I cannot say often enough... I love her. I love her! I love her!
I would be gladdened for my whole life if you would grant me the honor... of telling her so. Every day of my life. From now on.
Because she's a gorgeous babe! (Leave out that part!) Okay, show THAT to your parents! THAT'S professional, they'll totally let me date you! We'll be married, and have fifty kids! No, wait... on second thoughts, don't show it to ANYBODY!
disclaimer: I obviously didn't mean a single word I said in the supposed note to Godsigirl's parents

Wooton: THAT'S THE GROSSEST THING i've ever heard in my life
Mostly though, it's like, "Oh, look at this ridiculously huge mountain of dribble we made. Whoopy."
It's wonderful we're done with that and posting in the AIO discussion is going up, up, up. We've finally remembered why we're here. Mods, admins, thank you for getting rid of those games.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote: A little of it is nostalgic...
Me: I ban the previous poster for not wearing lederhosen. And, good grief, Suzy and Godsgirl, stop fighting over me! I'll stop this once and for all!
Okay, just WATCH how professional I can be, doubters!
Dear parents of Godsgirl
I do not know your daughter. I do not even know her name. Yet, how can I say it... I love her. I imagine her face every day. Her spirit and intelligence inspire me. How can I say this... I love her. I beg you to understand. I know I am asking an insurmountable request... I know... yet... Though I know I shall be turned down... I must ask.
I love her.
Will you allow us to love each other? Will you entrust me with your immeasurably valuable gem?
I say this with humility and full knowledge of my unworthiness. I know I dare much.
But as I say, as I cannot say often enough... I love her. I love her! I love her!
I would be gladdened for my whole life if you would grant me the honor... of telling her so. Every day of my life. From now on.
Because she's a gorgeous babe! (Leave out that part!) Okay, show THAT to your parents! THAT'S professional, they'll totally let me date you! We'll be married, and have fifty kids! No, wait... on second thoughts, don't show it to ANYBODY!
disclaimer: I obviously didn't mean a single word I said in the supposed note to Godsigirl's parents

Wooton: THAT'S THE GROSSEST THING i've ever heard in my life
I LOVE THAT THING! I laugh every time I read it! Why don't you do more funny things like that?

That post HAS to be my favorite out of all the posts from all the games. :D

*cleans ice cream she spewed off her computer screen*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It is? *gasp* Oh, Blondie...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:It is? *gasp* Oh, Blondie...
Oh, Blondie....? Is that a wrong answer? ..... Its the truth!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wrong answer? No. It's right. So right. *gazes into Blondie's eyes*
wanna have some fun while the wifey's away?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Wrong answer? No. It's right. So right. *gazes into Blondie's eyes*
wanna have some fun while the wifey's away?
*smacks PF* NO! Of Course NOT!

While you may feel that entertaining other women while your wife is away is acceptable, I certainly don't feel the same way about my boyfriend, or ANY man, for that matter.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I'm happy to see one of my topics has been put to good use.
~ Walker in Dreams