The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Introduce yourself!
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12
Page 4 of 74

Author:  Wretched Sinner [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Wow you live in Canada so cool!!



Ya. We have giant mountain right out our window.

Author:  gabbygirl17 [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.

Author:  HannahJ. [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Wow you live in Canada so cool!!



Ya. We have giant mountain right out our window.

Wow so lucky!

Author:  Wretched Sinner [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Sorry, but it is. My mom says I can't tell anyone that.

Author:  HannahJ. [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Wooton Bassett wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Sorry, but it is. My mom says I can't tell anyone that.


That makes sense neither can I.

Author:  Aaron Wiley [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Haha, it's "province" :)

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.

Author:  HannahJ. [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Aaron Wiley wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Haha, it's "province" :)

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.


I didn't know that! I need a Passport so I can go to Canada! ;)

Author:  Wretched Sinner [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

HannahJ. wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Haha, it's "province" :)

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.


I didn't know that! I need a Passport so I can go to Canada! ;)



I used to live in Ontario, but I just recently moved. Now I live somewhere else that is confidential.

Author:  HannahJ. [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Cool!

Author:  Wretched Sinner [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Aaron Wiley wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.



Haha, it's "province" :)

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.


Awesome Aaron Wiley. Its nice to know that someone else on this site lives in Canada.

Author:  ArnoldtheRubberDucky [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Greetings and Salutations! I am CreativeThinker101, (though on my website I'm known as Alex Jefferson) and I have been an AIO fan since I was about six. I am also an active member of the TOO under the same username. I just joined the Soda Shop and I find it just as good (if not better) than the TOO. I hope to be active in the Soda Shop as well. I already have a few posts. Thank you.

Author:  Tea Ess [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.

Author:  HannahJ. [ Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

T.S. (myself) wrote:
I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.


I didn't like the layout it doesn't look neat and clean to me personally..

Author:  ArnoldtheRubberDucky [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

HannahJ. wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:
I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.


I didn't like the layout it doesn't look neat and clean to me personally..


It's actually not really. :? But that doesn't mean it's a really bad site! :!:

Author:  Aaron Wiley [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

HannahJ. wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:
I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.


I didn't like the layout it doesn't look neat and clean to me personally..


Yeah, that was one of the things that turned me off. I don't like the currency system either. The whole thing is a little too "kiddish" for me. Also (and not to offend any of the users of the TOO) when I was there, a lot of the comments and stuff just seemed kind of "fake". It was like everyone was incredibly "nice" instead of every really being honest.

Author:  The Old Judge [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

We're all honest here! ;) Just don't get offended!

Author:  ArnoldtheRubberDucky [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

The Old Judge wrote:
We're all honest here! ;) Just don't get offended!


I agree. We're all honest here. If we don't like something, we'll talk about it. Like I hate AIO! It's the worst radio drama in history! I don't even know why I listen to it obsessively! (Just Kidding!)

Author:  The Old Judge [ Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

Oh, okay. I was about to form a mob and ban you. :lol:

Author:  Aaron Wiley [ Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

So much for being honest.. ;)
Although, sarcasm isn't necessarily a form of deceit, is it?

Author:  Suzy Lou Foolish [ Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introduce yourself!

This is kind of an old topic, but I'm going to introduce myself anyways since I'm kind of new here-
I go by SuzyLou but my real name is Mary. I'm fifteen years old and live somewhere out in the boonies in the great state of Texas! I have been a avid Adventures In Odyssey fan since I was around eight years old. Sometimes I use big words so I can sound like Eugene and I was extremely excited when I learned of Wooton's love for licorice, because I love licorice too. My favorite AIO character (other then Whit) is Jason. Townsend Coleman has already consented to my request of me becoming a new character on Odyssey and marrying Jason. He was just kidding though, I was too...kind'a.
Anyways, greetings and salutations to you all! Its great getting to know all of you!:)

Page 4 of 74 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/