Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Welcome Shadow Girl. Please feel free to come around the chat sometime.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Welcome to the boards! I hope you find this forum to be very entertaining and fun! I'm so tempted to give you a nick name already...OH! SJ sounds cool! We'll go with that. So is the number 15 significant to you in any way?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

Welcome to the SS Shadow Jazz! :D
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hi, Shadowy figure. Memes are truly delightful. Nova Com is a lot of fun.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
kait
Cookies & Creme

hello everybody.

I'm an oldbie from the Town of Odyssey but haven't been active there for eons so pretty much none of you know me from there but I thought it was relevant. Recently, I've been coming around again in the ToO chatroom because ... well, I'm not entirely sure why, but it's been fun. People kept mentioning this newfangled Soda Shop thingamabob so here I am to check it out!

That is all. *bows*
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Paula
Peach Cobbler

KAIT! You came *dances* Well...Enjoy your stay and don't let anyone here scare you away, because trust me...We have some pretty *cough* interesting folks here =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

YAY. :clap: Welcome to the SS Kait. Yep, its time you got here. :P
Paula wrote:Enjoy your stay and don't let anyone here scare you away, because trust me...We have some pretty *cough* interesting folks here =P
Kait can hold her own. I hope so anyway *cough* There are some here now that you mention it, twin... *nods*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
kait
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:Enjoy your stay and don't let anyone here scare you away, because trust me...We have some pretty *cough* interesting folks here =P
Kait can hold her own. I hope so anyway *cough* There are some here now that you mention it, twin... *nods*
I assure you I would not have joined if I didn't think I could handle it. ;) I think everyone is a little "interesting" in their own way, really. If anyone does the scaring, I suspect it will be me. Muwahaha. :twisted:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Actually, Eleventh is the best of the scary people. He is a mysterious monster; avoid him. :twisted: But the rest of us will tremble in your shadow as it spreads thru the SS like a virus without a cure. O.o
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey Kait! Welcome to the ss. Don't let them scare you.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome Kait! Hope you have fun on here! The conversations on here can get pretty interesting, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them! :P So glad you're here! I love your avatar, by the way!
Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

Welcome to the SS Kait! =)
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Welcome to the SS Kait! Hope you have fun here! :D

I believe I met you on the chat the other day but all we said to each other was hello so...

Anyhow, it's good to have you here! :P

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HI KAIT!

It's great to see you joining in the fun here on the SS, I've enjoyed talking to you in the chat. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hello Kait, pleasure to meet another old aio fan. (I'm not old enough to be ToO-timer, mind you. But I'm twenty and I've liked aio since I was nuts about Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers... Wait, I still am.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Welcome Kait!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Hi Kait! It's good seeing you again!
kait
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:Hello Kait, pleasure to meet another old aio fan. (I'm not old enough to be ToO-timer, mind you. But I'm twenty and I've liked aio since I was nuts about Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers... Wait, I still am.)
Old!?!?!? I'm so offended.

JK I am old. :( I was pretty obsessed with AIO when I was younger although I admittedly haven't listened to it for many years. Perhaps someday I'll introduce some of the episodes to my offspring and live vicariously. \:D/

And thanks to everyone for the welcome! I may, perhaps, find myself mostly lingering around the debate and chapel topics.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome kait! Sorry I'm a little late.... :oops:

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

kait wrote:Old!?!?!? I'm so offended.
Et voy, I try not to offend them first time I talk to them.

You haven't!? Now I'm offended. Deeply. Not really, but hey. They're online. Even if you don't care to start listening religiously again, you can visit Whit's End.org whenever you like, it's a wonderful age. (Not to get back on the subject of age, mind you.)