Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Monkeydude316 wrote:I've been on here for about a month now, But I haven't Introduced myself. I'm Monkeydude. I enjoy playing Sports, I'm playing basketball right now, but my favorite sport is Football (Go Cowboys!!).
I like to play games like Age of Empires, Minecraft and Super Smash Bros. I like to build with Legos, And I also enjoy Snow and the Woods. I love Adventures in Odyssey (Duh) My favorite Characters being Jared, Alex, and Bernard. I like to watch Cartoons and some of my favorite are The Orginal Teen Titans and Gravity Falls. I'm also a Star Wars fan. I hope to become pretty active on here, Thanks!
Hi Monkeydude316! Welcome to the soda shop!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

\:D/ hi I am new here

-- Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 am --

How do you work this help
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Hi, Katie! Welcome to the Soda Shop. If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a private message; you can click the PM button on the bottom left corner of this message. :)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. That is what I dose when I try to send a private message what should I do tigershadow
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ah, I forgot about that feature; I think you have to post at least ten times substantively before you can use the PM feature.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

OK I will thank you
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hello Katie! Welcome to our corner of the internet! I'm GJ, or Jo. :D
I hope you enjoy the SS, and look forward to getting to know you.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I can pm now thank you guys
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Hi Katie, nice to meet you! :D \:D/ :yes: :clap: :)
screeeeeeeee
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you guys so much I know more about the website now thank you again.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Hi Katie, I am also Jo, Jo March, as in Little Women. Glad to meet you! Hope you like this little corner of the world(that's where I will be. Some place where I can feel like I bel-long, Some little corner of the world!) :) and now I look like a fool LOL
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

No you don't I love that song
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Haha good lol
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

(Some little corner in the world oh yeah that's where I will be some place where I can fell like I belong some place where I can fell "Oh Connie" ) http://www.whitsendblog.org/2017/05/legacy/ link to song watch it
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Why hello there, mates! Tsukuyomi here.

A few of my closest friends told me about Adventures in Odyssey a few weeks back and, while it took me a while to check it out -like, the entirety of that time-, I fell in love with it almost immediately. What can I say? I really love myself a good show; particularly one that I can put on the background and work around without it losing its enjoyability nor becoming distracting... not a lot of those. And man, am I glad to have found one.

As far as my screename goes, it's based on the Japanese culture (more specifically, their moon god). You can call me "Tsu", though. The chat -which itself was also a huge reason for me to join- found very creative ways to shorten it (some downright hilarious) but I will leave those to their authors to share :P

I really don't know what else to say :P If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

Nice to meet y'all :)
~Two of your five a day~.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hi! I am Katie. (I think we met on the chat) glad to have you join! If you have any Questions ask me or pm me (that will show up then you have posted 5 times) and hopefully I can answer!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Yes, we did met on the chat :)

Thank you for the welcome and tip. Very much appreciated :)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hello Tsukuyomi!

It's Jo, from the chat. Welcome to our little corner of the internet. :) Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Hello Jo! Thanks for the kind offer, I will make sure to take up on it if doubt arises :)
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Welcome to our warren!