Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Aaron Wiley wrote:So much for being honest.. ;)
Although, sarcasm isn't necessarily a form of deceit, is it?
No, sarcasm is a form of humor. Do you guys like my avatar? You have to be honest.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You have no avatar.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:You have no avatar.
I know. :lol:
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Okay, I admit. That was a rather humorous remark. :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Okay, I admit. That was a rather humorous remark. :D
Was it? I wish I could get an avatar, but I couldn't get a picture of Alex Jefferson on when I tried to!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Ask Wooton he can help!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Maybe I will. I don't need one this very second, anyway.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Here creativethinker:

Just save this to your computer, then upload it. It should be the right file type and size. :)

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Godsgirl6153 wrote:Here creativethinker:

Just save this to your computer, then upload it. It should be the right file type and size. :)

Thanks! I'll try it.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I Like It!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:This is kind of an old topic, but I'm going to introduce myself anyways since I'm kind of new here-
I go by SuzyLou but my real name is Mary. I'm fifteen years old and live somewhere out in the boonies in the great state of Texas! I have been a avid Adventures In Odyssey fan since I was around eight years old. Sometimes I use big words so I can sound like Eugene and I was extremely excited when I learned of Wooton's love for licorice, because I love licorice too. My favorite AIO character (other then Whit) is Jason. Townsend Coleman has already consented to my request of me becoming a new character on Odyssey and marrying Jason. He was just kidding though, I was too...kind'a.
Anyways, greetings and salutations to you all! Its great getting to know all of you!:)
Awesome I have A TON of family in Tx! I love your name too!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Here I'm going to tell u all about myself i know that there is a topic for introducing yourself but i just wanna have this topic to meet new people. I've added some of u as my friends. So lets get started. my username is gabbygirl17. I love to read, write, act, sing, play flute and piano (sometimes) I am a Christian and a Pk. my dad is the pastor. I live in the USA. I live in the eastern time zone. My favorite colors are purple, turquoise, and lime green. I LOVE AIO
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hello, I am The Old Judge. I am a moderator on here, so if any of you need any help, let me know. I am also on the Campbell County Message Boards, and the creator of the Twists and Turns website. As you can see, I am a HUGE Adventures in Odyssey fan. I use the good old 1611 King James Bible. Besides that, nothing about me is known. (Dramatic Music Kicks In)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Hi, I'm underseasie, which will show you my love for water (and the animals that live in it, especially dolphins) My sister is Godsgirl6153, and we live in the southwestern US. I like to play piano, read books, dress my dolls (yes, dolls, I still play with them) and do their hair, care for my hermit crabs and our 14 year old dog who has a fatal illness. We help run our family business, a candy store, and love going to AWANA (A worldwide church program were you play games, memorize verses, and do lessons with your group). I also have a strange obsession (as my sister puts it) with weather. We have listened to AiO for a few years, but are as avid listeners as those who have listened for many years. In fact, me and my sister have listened to EVERY EPISODE EVER RELEASED! I also want to get a parakeet, but I can't, because it would bug my dad.
Last edited by Rosy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

wow every episode!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I'm Ghana4God, but I go by Stella (my real name is Anonymous!). I absolutely love AIO!!! And especially Jason in particular. As a teen, I love to go on mission trips and I go to a small Baptist church. I am also an MK. I also play the violin. And that, my friend, is all. :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Well, since I'm new here I will have to introduce myself, so people won't look at my comments thinking, "Who in the world is this person??" I've commented on a few things, but I will officially introduce myself here. My name is Stella, which is what you can call me, since Ghana is an unusual name for someone lol! And I'm 15. I love to play the violin and sing. I am home schooled and go to a small Baptist Church <3 I have loved Adventures in Odyssey for as long as I can remember, and probably will until I am....... dead. :D I have an adorable black cat and a fish named Mino T Frederick. I am also an MK with a passion for Christ! I also teach a class of toddlers by myself at my church, which is an adventure of itself! Hope to get to talk to you guys soon! Byz!
Last edited by Stella C. on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Hi, I'm Mary- but everyone calls me Suzy-Lou. I love Jesus and I am a born-again Christian! I like to sing real loud when nobody is home, my favorite color is pink and I'm really girly. I've always wanted to get married and have a big family when I'm older, but I have four older brothers who say they'll shoot any guy who even dares to look my way. (talk about non-resistance) I've been a obsessed with Adventures In Odyssey since I was eight...the first AIO episode I've ever heard was "The Curse" on album 12. Oh, and I love to cook and have company over- so if you ever want to come over to dinner at my house- your welcome to it.:) I'm also beginning to get very random here so I guess I should probably stop now...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:Hi, I'm Mary- but everyone calls me Suzy-Lou. I love Jesus and I am a born-again Christian! I like to sing real loud when nobody is home, my favorite color is pink and I'm really girly. I've always wanted to get married and have a big family when I'm older, but I have four older brothers who say they'll shoot any guy who even dares to look my way. (talk about non-resistance) I've been a obsessed with Adventures In Odyssey since I was eight...the first AIO episode I've ever heard was "The Curse" on album 12. Oh, and I love to cook and have company over- so if you ever want to come over to dinner at my house- your welcome to it.:) I'm also beginning to get very random here so I guess I should probably stop now...
Wow were somewhat alike!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:Hi, I'm Mary- but everyone calls me Suzy-Lou. I love Jesus and I am a born-again Christian! I like to sing real loud when nobody is home, my favorite color is pink and I'm really girly. I've always wanted to get married and have a big family when I'm older, but I have four older brothers who say they'll shoot any guy who even dares to look my way. (talk about non-resistance) I've been a obsessed with Adventures In Odyssey since I was eight...the first AIO episode I've ever heard was "The Curse" on album 12. Oh, and I love to cook and have company over- so if you ever want to come over to dinner at my house- your welcome to it.:) I'm also beginning to get very random here so I guess I should probably stop now...
Wow were somewhat alike!
Ya think? Thats awesome! Have you written a 'about me' thing yet?