Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wow you live in Canada so cool!!

Ya. We have giant mountain right out our window.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:Wow you live in Canada so cool!!

Ya. We have giant mountain right out our window.
Wow so lucky!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

gabbygirl17 wrote:Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.

Sorry, but it is. My mom says I can't tell anyone that.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:Thats so cool! Which Providence or territory do u live in? I hope thats not to personnel of me to ask.

Sorry, but it is. My mom says I can't tell anyone that.
That makes sense neither can I.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Haha, it's "province" :)

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Aaron Wiley wrote:

Almost 90% of Canada lives in Ontario (where I live), It's the most populated area. Most of us canucks are all in one location smooshed together.
I didn't know that! I need a Passport so I can go to Canada! ;)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:

I didn't know that! I need a Passport so I can go to Canada! ;)

I used to live in Ontario, but I just recently moved. Now I live somewhere else that is confidential.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Cool!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Aaron Wiley wrote:

Awesome Aaron Wiley. Its nice to know that someone else on this site lives in Canada.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Greetings and Salutations! I am CreativeThinker101, (though on my website I'm known as Alex Jefferson) and I have been an AIO fan since I was about six. I am also an active member of the TOO under the same username. I just joined the Soda Shop and I find it just as good (if not better) than the TOO. I hope to be active in the Soda Shop as well. I already have a few posts. Thank you.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

P.S. Did you see my greeting, or did you decide to use yours by yourself? If you enjoy talking like that visit Eugene's Colloquialisms.
I didn't like the layout it doesn't look neat and clean to me personally..
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:I visited the ToO, and they have thousands of topics without much explanation that I could find. The elections and currency seemed interesting, if addicting. It looks like fun, even if it is time-consuming.

It's actually not really. :? But that doesn't mean it's a really bad site! :!:
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

HannahJ. wrote:

Yeah, that was one of the things that turned me off. I don't like the currency system either. The whole thing is a little too "kiddish" for me. Also (and not to offend any of the users of the TOO) when I was there, a lot of the comments and stuff just seemed kind of "fake". It was like everyone was incredibly "nice" instead of every really being honest.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

We're all honest here! ;) Just don't get offended!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:We're all honest here! ;) Just don't get offended!
I agree. We're all honest here. If we don't like something, we'll talk about it. Like I hate AIO! It's the worst radio drama in history! I don't even know why I listen to it obsessively! (Just Kidding!)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, okay. I was about to form a mob and ban you. :lol:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

So much for being honest.. ;)
Although, sarcasm isn't necessarily a form of deceit, is it?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

This is kind of an old topic, but I'm going to introduce myself anyways since I'm kind of new here-
I go by SuzyLou but my real name is Mary. I'm fifteen years old and live somewhere out in the boonies in the great state of Texas! I have been a avid Adventures In Odyssey fan since I was around eight years old. Sometimes I use big words so I can sound like Eugene and I was extremely excited when I learned of Wooton's love for licorice, because I love licorice too. My favorite AIO character (other then Whit) is Jason. Townsend Coleman has already consented to my request of me becoming a new character on Odyssey and marrying Jason. He was just kidding though, I was too...kind'a.
Anyways, greetings and salutations to you all! Its great getting to know all of you!:)