Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Hi! I'm Rachel, a teen girl. I live in the USA, and have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm a christian and go to a public school, so if you want to pray for something, you can pray i can be a light there. I started listening to odyssey about 2 or 3 years ago and now i listen everyday, all the time! I love Mandy, Lucy, jimmy, Bernard, Jason, Connie, Eugene,... actually all of them!

I play the piano and french horn, dance at my church, like to make bracelets, have a black cat named harry, and don't watch a lot of tv. And i looove the color PURPLE :lol: I would like to get involved with more odyssey fans, so if you have any ideas, you can let me know!

Hope to get to know more odyssey fanatics like you!
EugeneforPresident/Rachel:)
Last edited by EugeneforPresident on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hello, I am Godsgirl6153. I am a teen who loves Odyssey. I actually only got into it about 2-3 years ago, but I have all of the episodes! I love the color purple, I am homeschooled, and I also still play with dolls. I play the piano, and my favorite subject in school is math. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Oh my goodness! You sound so much like me Godsgirl6153! I only started listening 2-3 years ago, love the color purple, play the piano, and i don't mind math! That's really funny :lol: How do you make a picture under you Username?
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

EugeneforPresident wrote:H! I'm Rachel, a 12 year old girl. I live in Indiana, and have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm a christian and go to a public school, so if you want to pray for something, you can pray i can be a light there. I started listening to odyssey about 2 or 3 years ago and now i listen everyday, all the time! I love Mandy, Lucy, jimmy, Bernard, Jason, Connie, Eugene,... actually all of them!

I play the piano and french horn, dance at my church, like to make bracelets, have a black cat named harry, and don't watch a lot of tv. And i looove the color PURPLE :lol: I would like to get involved with more odyssey fans, so if you have any ideas, you can let me know!

EugeneforPresident/Rachel ;)
P.S. Is anyone else from indiana?
Are you a Praise Dancer at your Church? I was in Praise Dance for Years!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

HannahJ. wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:H! I'm Rachel, a 12 year old girl. I live in Indiana, and have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm a christian and go to a public school, so if you want to pray for something, you can pray i can be a light there. I started listening to odyssey about 2 or 3 years ago and now i listen everyday, all the time! I love Mandy, Lucy, jimmy, Bernard, Jason, Connie, Eugene,... actually all of them!

Yes i am a praise dancer!! what church do you go to?
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

EugeneforPresident wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:

Yes i am a praise dancer!! what church do you go to?
Well sadly I didn't do Praise Dance at my Church but at my Old School I am Home Schooled Now. I go to A Independent Pentecostal Church in Ny! I wish I could dance at Church I've done it before but not in Forever!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

that's cool, Hannah! We have something in common :D
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hi im gabbygirl17. I picked this name cause well i can be a big talker lol! I love to babysit, read, write, play volleyball, and what else? Correct! Listen to Aio. My favorite colors are turquoise, purple, and lime green
My favorite books are Bible, Aio books, Amish series (i forget name), and basically almost any book i like thats clean. I am a Christian and im a pk. Thanks for reading!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:Hi im gabbygirl17. I picked this name cause well i can be a big talker lol! I love to babysit, read, write, play volleyball, and what else? Correct! Listen to Aio. My favorite colors are turquoise, purple, and lime green
My favorite books are Bible, Aio books, Amish series (i forget name), and basically almost any book i like thats clean. I am a Christian and im a pk. Thanks for reading!
I talk a lot too!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:Hi im gabbygirl17. I picked this name cause well i can be a big talker lol! I love to babysit, read, write, play volleyball, and what else? Correct! Listen to Aio. My favorite colors are turquoise, purple, and lime green
I talk a lot too!
haha im surprised ive never really lost my voice either
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Wildflower wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Wildflower. Well, I chose it because it's a word that I really love, and that somewhat describes me, so hence the name Wildflower. :) I love, love, love Adventures in Odyssey, and Connie and Jason are my favorite characters. Plus Bernard, Eugene, Wooton, Tom... you get the picture. :D So here I am! * cue music * :D
Hi Wildflower!
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Greetings and salutations to all!

I am T.S. (myself), unimaginitive, I know, but it fits my purpose. I was actually thinking of using the name Eugene's Vocabulary, but then I would have constantly been held acountable to a high standard of language in all of my posts.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy Adventures in Odyssey, although I must be able to confirm an episode intellectually before calling it a favorite. I especially enjoy the Classics, partly because I only started listening to anything beyond that within the last couple of years. Within the classical albums, I would have to say my favorites are numbers 4, 5, 21, and 25. I am one of those who hold Dr. Regis Blackgaard in the highest regard, and who cannot except his alleged death for several reasons, which I would be more than willing to discuss.

I have only discovered The OdysseyScoop within the last few months, but I have already studied many of the reviews and articles available. Most of the writers have quite interesting views which I must say I agree with (although not to the fullest potential).

T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
odysseygirl105
Vanilla

I'm 11, I live in Atlanta, and I <3<3<3<3<3<3 Justin Bieber. I have almost all of his songs, and my walls were covered with his posters before I had to take them down to move. :cry: I'm putting them back up today though!! :) So happy!!! I'm homeschooled, but in the fall I'll be in a public school. I have 2 sisters, both younger than me, and I love to dance, read, watch tv, babysit and listen to AIO. I have almost all of their albums. I'm trying out for the Get in the Show!! Are any of you guys? :?:
IMERUU??
--------------
BTW I'm also Odysseygirl105 :) :)
--------------
I <3 JB!!! <3<3<3<3
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Hi, I am sheltiez: sheltie because that's my favorite breed of dog and z because my first name is Zach. I am 15 years old and love Odyssey! I have been listening to AIO for as far back as I can remember. I enjoy reading, AIO, and animals! Anything else you would want to know just ask!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

odysseygirl105 wrote:I'm 11, I live in Atlanta, and I <3<3<3<3<3<3 Justin Bieber. I have almost all of his songs, and my walls were covered with his posters before I had to take them down to move. :cry: I'm putting them back up today though!! :) So happy!!! I'm homeschooled, but in the fall I'll be in a public school. I have 2 sisters, both younger than me, and I love to dance, read, watch tv, babysit and listen to AIO. I have almost all of their albums. I'm trying out for the Get in the Show!! Are any of you guys? :?:
Have his new two singles on iTunes yet?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
I talk a lot too!
haha im surprised ive never really lost my voice either
I know!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Barbie1131 wrote:Ello everyone. I'm Barbie, but you can call me Barbs, Lina, or Alina ( I usually prefer Lina over the net). I'm 15 years old and live in Ohio. I am originally from Russia! I love acting, movie making/editing, photography, adventure, 4-wheeler riding, reading (Frank Peretti's the best!), singing, music, MLP:FiM, God, relatives (Especially my awesome uncles and aunts), and lots more. IF you want to know more, just ask, and I'll most likely answer. :)
Thats Awesome! What's Russia Like?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

odysseygirl105 wrote:I'm 11, I live in Atlanta, and I <3<3<3<3<3<3 Justin Bieber. I have almost all of his songs, and my walls were covered with his posters before I had to take them down to move. :cry: I'm putting them back up today though!! :) So happy!!! I'm homeschooled, but in the fall I'll be in a public school. I have 2 sisters, both younger than me, and I love to dance, read, watch tv, babysit and listen to AIO. I have almost all of their albums. I'm trying out for the Get in the Show!! Are any of you guys? :?:
I am !
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

gabbygirl17 wrote:
I am !

I would, but I live in Canada. :cry: :cry:
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:
I am !
Wow you live in Canada so cool!!

I would, but I live in Canada. :cry: :cry: