Does the SS need a chat?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.

Chat?

Yes!
70%
No.
9%
Don't really care either way. >_<
22%

Total votes: 69

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

The SS may need a chat if it wants to beat the ToO.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

No one uses the chat on the ToO.
Wakko
Pistachio

Mr. Whit's End wrote:No one uses the chat on the ToO.
I use it all the time. :x Plus I know several people on chat, that I probably wouldn't know as well if it weren't for the chat. \:D/
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

John Henry wrote:The SS may need a chat if it wants to beat the ToO.
Is this really a competition? I've never seen that anything was about beating someone, except maybe as a joke from time to time. The SS doesn't need to beat the ToO, nor does the ToO need to beat the SS.

As to the chat question, I don't really care because I don't use chats. I prefer to bore you all to death with essay responses to one-sentence questions. ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Belle, Limerick, Wakko, Sammy, NinjaThrowingStar, Kaida, Stella C., Narnia QA Guy, Jamesobie, Shtakji, Radgeek, Sir Geek, Fay, IrishTiger, Ryder, Snubs, Skid, and Audrey used it - not to forget me.
Wakko
Pistachio

You forgot Fixader. =o Also some of those people aren't too frequent. =p
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Ahem.... (not a one word post)
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Wakko
Pistachio

Oh you also forgot IMArpy, Eleventh Doctor, and Latch.
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

And me! How could you do this?? How!?! (Lol totally joking. But you did forget me as well.) :P
Wakko
Pistachio

That was just the ones I thought of off the top of my head. =p Anywho, couldn't the SS just have a channel on the ToO chat, kind of like the CC does?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

*squints*

Um, what?

What would an SS channel do?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Blitz
Moose Tracks

HOW COULD YOU FORGET GET ME!!!! This list is completely incomplete. 11th Doctor etc.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I think it would be nice, because if your friend is on, you can talk back and forth about what ever, and you wouldn't have to wait till they got back on to reply, tomorrow, or whenever. You could just say more to your buddies, and not be like, waiting for people to notice your sticky notes when you could talk to them personally. That's just my opinion.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Natalie P. wrote:I think it would be nice, because if your friend is on, you can talk back and forth about what ever, and you wouldn't have to wait till they got back on to reply, tomorrow, or whenever. You could just say more to your buddies, and not be like, waiting for people to notice your sticky notes when you could talk to them personally. That's just my opinion.
See, the thing is, we have a chat. All the boards share the ToO chat, so it's sort of the "merging" point for all the members. If each board had a separate chat, we would be isolated in our own little area, instead of expanding. I know some people think we don't need multiple boards, and I don't agree, but I do feel that we really don't need separate chats.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Sorry, I forgot some people. I meant to edit the post and add Wesley and the Eleventh Doctor as well as Dan In Trank Tank, and Dan in Trank Mobile, and Woody. Also, I forgot some others: PF, Shnoodlec, and there are others I forgot. If you wanna merge this with the ToO - why don't put a chat here - the ToO chat - like in Campbell County?
connie13
Chocolate Chip

I totally think that we need chat! YES!!!
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Go to the ToO chat if you want to chat, that's where everyone from here is chatting
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:Sorry, I forgot some people. I meant to edit the post and add Wesley and the Eleventh Doctor as well as Dan In Trank Tank, and Dan in Trank Mobile, and Woody. Also, I forgot some others: PF, Shnoodlec, and there are others I forgot. If you wanna merge this with the ToO - why don't put a chat here - the ToO chat - like in Campbell County?
We had a link to the ToO chat, but it disappeared.. (ask Bren) :P

I might try putting another link now, just so people can see it and notice it. =]
Okie
Caramel Crunch

I saw the link but couldn't you put it on the Board Index?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Susannah13 wrote:I saw the link but couldn't you put it on the Board Index?
It was on the board index, but it got broke somehow.

And, it should still show up there under General Discussion on the main page.