It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Questions for Admins/Mods
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:05 pm 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

SirWhit wrote:
Clarification:

To change your email address associated with your account, go to the User Control Panel, click Profile, click Account Settings in the sub-menu, then enter in your new email address. It will not deactivate your account.

Welllll, it used to deactivate user's accounts back in "Ye olden days." But you young whippersnappers weren't around then.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:52 pm 
Chocolate Chip

Why is the Soda Shop Gamer Connections thread stickied? It has only amassed two pages of replies in the 2+ years of its existence, and the last reply was in April. :?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 pm 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eanrin wrote:
Why is the Soda Shop Gamer Connections thread stickied? It has only amassed two pages of replies in the 2+ years of its existence, and the last reply was in April. :?

Because it was requested to be so.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 am 
Chocolate Chip

Can I request for my Bigfoot sightings thread to be stickied? \:D/
All jokes aside, and I say this with no disrespect for the admins' decisions, but is there actually a legitimate reason other than a personal request that this defunct thread is stickied?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Eanrin wrote:
but is there actually a legitimate reason other than a personal request that this defunct thread is stickied?

When it was made, the intent was that it would be a place for those who did multi-player games to find and play with their Soda Shop Friends. Thus it was stickied so that it would be a quick place to go to and find your SS gaming friends. As it never took off, it's probably pointless for it to be stickied now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 pm 
Caramel Crunch

What dose stickied mean?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 pm 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Katie10 wrote:
What dose stickied mean?

Stickied means that a topic has had a setting put on it, that makes it "stuck" as one of the top posts on the forum. For example, the prayer requests thread is stickied in the chapel, and will always be at the top:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:01 pm 
Caramel Crunch

That makes sense thanks!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16