Live show

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

If we both go, I'm sure we'll run into eachother.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

If anyone is planning on taking a Summer vacation to Canada then we could all meet at the FotF welcome centre there in Vancouver.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:If we both go, I'm sure we'll run into eachother.
Well, if I am going, we should all plan to meet somewhere (cause I don't think very many of us know what we look like)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Hey if you send 350 dollars my way ilovejason and I will be there! *fake laugh which means I'm not going* :(
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Hey if you send 350 dollars my way ilovejason and I will be there! *fake laugh which means I'm not going* :(
I found some quarters under the couch, will that help?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yes definatly!!! :D lol
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Wooton Bassett wrote:If anyone is planning on taking a Summer vacation to Canada then we could all meet at the FotF welcome centre there in Vancouver.
Ooor, we could all go the the one in Colorado where all the cool Odyssey people are.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:If anyone is planning on taking a Summer vacation to Canada then we could all meet at the FotF welcome centre there in Vancouver.
Ooor, we could all go the the one in Colorado where all the cool Odyssey people are.
Ya. but I live in Canada so I can't go to Colorado Springs, Colorado unless it's a Summer vacation.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:
I agree with this! ;)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Sounds Good!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Here's a link to the article I wrote about the show. - "Live and 25"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I went. I had not been to any live shows before. I have a full recap of the show on my blog.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I went. I had not been to any live shows before. I have a full recap of the show on my blog.
I read it. Good job. I wish I could have gone.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Great article, Aaron!
Wait...the Imagination Station was in the new live show? Awwwww....now i'm even MORE bummed I didn't get to go! Was it just mentioned, or did the characters go anywhere? (Make that anywhen). ;)
PS: If the answer to the second question is that they DID go somewhere, did they use one of the "old models" (with that cool sound effect) or did they use the new multiple doors one? If anyone who was there remembers, I'm curious! :)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

The new model still uses the same sound effects I think. :) They went back to ancient Italy I think.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Well, in "Revisited" in album 50, Kelly was just jerked around from place to place. (I think.)
Ooooh, a live Station trip? I hope that gets released to CD someday! Thanks for the answer!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Nobody from here came over to say "hi" to me. Haha, we should have had a "soda shop get together" thing so we could meet eachother.
I know right? I actually thought about you when I was at the show Saturday. "A Soda Shop Get Together" thing would be awesome-sauce!:)
Ya. It would be fun to meet each other. By the way, when are you gonna put the picture by Will Ryan up?
Yeah, that'd be awesome! Here's the link to the picture of the picture Will drew, haha--

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x38 ... y-Copy.jpg

Sorry I didn't put it up earlier. By the way...my real name is Mary, that's why it says "Salutations to Mary's friends!" ;)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Aaron Wiley wrote:Here's a link to the article I wrote about the show. - "Live and 25"
This article is awesome! That was a fantastic show, was it not? I loved the "...that was my dream" part. Oh Wooton.:)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I wasn't there, but CreativeThinker101 did a very detailed recap on his blog, Just Another AIO Blog. I heard Captain Absolutely was back. Yes! They need to do some more Captain Absolutely episodes!!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Ooooh. Just read your write-up, CreativeThinker. That show sounds like it was HYSTERICALLY funny!
SPOILERS:

If I were there, I'd probably be thrown by that "inspiration" line, too. Um, Whit? You have an invention called the INSPIRATION Station--Penny's looking for INSPIRATION----hellooooooo????? ;)

I really, really hope they recorded this live show, because I would love to hear it someday! :)
(Especially the live version of the Station's takeoff! And I don't care if it would be exactly the same--it's live, so it's different. So there. ;))