Live show

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Who were some of the people you guys(meaning the people who went) met? going to the live show would be a dream come true!!!!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

EugeneforPresident wrote:Who were some of the people you guys(meaning the people who went) met? going to the live show would be a dream come true!!!!!
Well, I asked Chuck Bolte a question and shook Jess Harnell's hand. It was my sister's birthday, and so she wore a birthday hat, causing the actors to give her a lot of attention. We have a video of Katie Leigh singing Happy Birthday, and a picture of Chris Anthony wearing her hat. That was all in the autograph line. I didn't go to the bookstore on June 15th, so I didn't get to interact with the cast as much as the people who went there did. Overall, it was an amazing experience that I will never forget!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Getting to spend any time with the actors was super rushed, but can see why. They actors had been working full blast since they got to Dallas, and getting very little sleep, and there were soo many fans wanting autographs and stuff. If they wanted a chance to even shake these peoples' hand's they had to rush things along.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:Who were some of the people you guys(meaning the people who went) met? going to the live show would be a dream come true!!!!!
Well, I asked Chuck Bolte a question and shook Jess Harnell's hand. It was my sister's birthday, and so she wore a birthday hat, causing the actors to give her a lot of attention. We have a video of Katie Leigh singing Happy Birthday, and a picture of Chris Anthony wearing her hat. That was all in the autograph line. I didn't go to the bookstore on June 15th, so I didn't get to interact with the cast as much as the people who went there did. Overall, it was an amazing experience that I will never forget!
I saw your little sister with her birthday hat, then saw Chris wearing it...that was so cute!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I talked to Paul McCusker and he said they were hoping to do live shows more often...so maybe you'll get the chance of going to one before long!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

suzylou wrote:
I talked to Paul McCusker and he said they were hoping to do live shows more often...so maybe you'll get the chance of going to one before long!
Yeahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I hope they do!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

What was your favorite part about the actual show?
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
*Jump For Joy*! I hope that it's in the north near here!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Please don't talk about the live show. I just got over my depression and now you brought it back.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

C-guy wrote:Please don't talk about the live show. I just got over my depression and now you brought it back.
Yeah, but there was no way you could get to the live show, being on a lost Island and all.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

For those that weren't able to attend the live show, well, Bob and Jesse haave rustled up some little ol' clips for ya over on the official podcast! Yee-haw! (Why am I talking like that? Watch the podcast and find out) ;)
http://whitsendblog.org/2012/07/new-vid ... ow-update/

SPOILERS:

--Overall...that live show sounds like it was absolutely hysterical! Who wrote it--does anyone know?
--Nice to see Will Ryan actually moving! ;) (His parts were all still pictures in the BTV LIVE DVD)
----Towsend Coleman as a new Captain Absolutely villian? Genius.
--And last, but certainly not least (hmm, I wonder what Jumpman256 could POSSIBLY be saving for last????? ;)): The Imagination Station. Not only did they use one of the old models (which I like slightly better than the new one---SLIGHTLY. ;)) but it was Penny's first time in the Station (I believe) AND, thanks to the video wall, we got to see what it looks like when the Station takes off! (All right, so maybe it's a cheap Windows or Mac effect--humor me. ;)
Hope the whole thing comes to CD someday!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

NarniaQA Guy wrote:
C-guy wrote:Please don't talk about the live show. I just got over my depression and now you brought it back.
Yeah, but there was no way you could get to the live show, being on a lost Island and all.
:lol: Well, gotta go, I'm running from rapid rabbits rashly rushing rapidly at me!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...