Wonderworld

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

Wonderworld

This is a place to suggest any adventures that the Odyssey characters should take, such as imagination station rides, trips, the room of consequence, ex.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Penny Wise! That would be Awesome if she went o a ride in the Imagination Station.. Wonder What that would be like! ;)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think someone rediscovering the Transmuter and using it would be amazing.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I would like to hear about Wonder World again. Maybe some of the old kids of Odyssey left some items in a box under a loose floor board. Or they find Jimmy's journal and Whit has them scan it into the Imagination Station in order to teach them a lesson. And they meet young Jimmy Barclay.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I'd like to have an episode involving Whit's End Connesvile. (I know, spelled it wrong)
Last edited by C-guy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I think Aubrey should come back from college and work behind the counter at Whit's End again.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:I'd like to have an episode involving Whit's End Conneslive. (I know, spelled it wrong)
I so agree with you. I really really want to hear from the WE in Connelsville
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Every single one of you have awesome ideas. Penny Wise, believe it or not, will be going on an IS trip (Inspiration Station) in Album 56. C-guy, my Adventures in Connellsville page on my blog features Whit's End Connellsville.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.