Adventures in Editing

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Adventures in Editing

Have you guys checked these videos out? I really like them! They're done by an actress on TCF, and they take Odyssey clips mixed with videos! Here's the link to her Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventuresinEditing
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sounds sooooo fun... and my DARN web-screener won't let me access them! Uh-ahhhhg!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Sounds sooooo fun... and my DARN web-screener won't let me access them! Uh-ahhhhg!
What's a web screener?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I watch her channel as well! She does a good job!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I know! I especially liked her newest video from The Present Long Ago. The weight thing was hilarious!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

She's awesome! I've been watching Adventures in Editing for a while. I love how she plays the shepherd boy in Fairy Tal-e-Vision! Bahahaha!!
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

Wow, that's a cool idea. It looks like she does a nice job. It's funny you bring this topic up because I just saw this video the other day. It's a similar concept, only this channel acts out the lines too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67jzmzA-tI&feature=plcp
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I know! I especially liked her newest video from The Present Long Ago. The weight thing was hilarious!

Haha! I know!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

She does an amazing job!!! Me and my best friend have interviewed her before
Wow, that's a cool idea. It looks like she does a nice job. It's funny you bring this topic up because I just saw this video the other day. It's a similar concept, only this channel acts out the lines too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67jzmzA-tI&feature=plcp
They do an amazing job too!!!!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Tracy's actually one of my closest friends, haha. She's really awesome at what she does. Did any of you guys know that she also plays a character on The Ceiling Fan Podacst?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I did indeed, Aaron. I really enjoy the character of Jessica and I hope to hear from her in future episodes! It's such a funny idea, James having a girlfriend who's really working with Phil to stop an evil company!
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

Aaron Wiley wrote:Tracy's actually one of my closest friends, haha. She's really awesome at what she does. Did any of you guys know that she also plays a character on The Ceiling Fan Podacst?
n

I've seen this. She's good. And apparently she's from Canada, too.

I was just thinking how there's just way too much Adventures in Odyssey fan-talent (Shadowpaw, Garrett Vandenberg, among others) for us not to have some 25th anniversary party up here in the Canadian north.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ben Warren wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Tracy's actually one of my closest friends, haha. She's really awesome at what she does. Did any of you guys know that she also plays a character on The Ceiling Fan Podacst?
n

I was just thinking how there's just way too much Adventures in Odyssey fan-talent (Shadowpaw, Garrett Vandenberg, among others) for us not to have some 25th anniversary party up here in the Canadian north.
whoohoo. I want a live show up here too.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

I LOVE AIE!!! Have you guys seen Fairy Tal-E-Vision?
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Ben Warren wrote:
n

Actually, she only lives an hour away from me... Silly that we've never hung out before.

It is dumb that they don't ever do anything cool in Canada. We should totally have thrown some awesome huge party here just to spite them for not giving us Canadians enough credit.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Odysseygirl101 wrote:I LOVE AIE!!! Have you guys seen Fairy Tal-E-Vision?

I listened to Fairy Tale-vision. Although I didn't really like it.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Katerina Meltsner wrote:
Odysseygirl101 wrote:I LOVE AIE!!! Have you guys seen Fairy Tal-E-Vision?

I listened to Fairy Tale-vision. Although I didn't really like it.

Katrina, she is talking about the Adventures in Editing video of it. But I listened to the show too and I didn't really like it either.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

When I found out Tracy played Jessica/Rebecca, I got super excited :D
I love AIE!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31