AIO trading cards?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

AIO trading cards?

So, a while ago, I sent a letter to Focus on the Family asking some questions about AIO. They sent a letter back, along with a bunch of Adventures in Odyssey Trading Cards. I had never seen these before, and whilst searching the internet, I came across this forum. But, I forgot about asking about them untill now.

There are some with some older illustrations, and some with some new.

They also sent a credit card like thing, with a code for a complete AIO album! (51)

Does anyone have any info on these?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Nope, sorry! I want to know though, what's the mustache revolution?
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Godsgirl6153 wrote:So, a while ago, I sent a letter to Focus on the Family asking some questions about AIO. They sent a letter back, along with a bunch of Adventures in Odyssey Trading Cards. I had never seen these before, and whilst searching the internet, I came across this forum. But, I forgot about asking about them untill now.

There are some with some older illustrations, and some with some new.
trading cards1b.jpg
trading cards2b.jpg
They also sent a credit card like thing, with a code for a complete AIO album! (51)

Does anyone have any info on these?
Wow. These are neat. I know a fan made some AIO trading cards on the Campbell County, but I didn't know that there were official aio trading cards. Oh, and are you saying that AIO gave you Album 51 for free?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Odysseygirl101 wrote:Nope, sorry! I want to know though, what's the mustache revolution?
Go to the mustache revolution thread in general discussion. :)
Wooton Bassett wrote:
Oh, and are you saying that AIO gave you Album 51 for free?
Well, I actually already had album 51, so I gave it to my BFF, but my sister accidentally on purpose downloaded it too, and as far as I can tell, the code still works.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
Odysseygirl101 wrote:Nope, sorry! I want to know though, what's the mustache revolution?
Go to the mustache revolution thread in general discussion. :)
Wooton Bassett wrote:
Oh, and are you saying that AIO gave you Album 51 for free?
Well, I actually already had album 51, so I gave it to my BFF, but my sister accidentally on purpose downloaded it too, and as far as I can tell, the code still works.
cool. So you download it on iTunes? And AIO gave this to you for free? Do you think you could give it to me to give to my friend?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Umm, I am not really sure what I am supposed to use it for, and if I give it to you, I would have to give it to everyone on this board.