You Know When you Like AIO A Lot/Too Much When...

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:Yep, I am totally guilty of the first three.

How about when you and your sibling have listened to the episodes so many times, you can just name a few things (e.g. Rodney & Jason in an elevator) and you both know exactly what episode! (guilty)
Guilty.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Get this. You know you're addicted to Adventures in Odyssey when you: Name your first child Bruno Chainbreaker
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Connie G. wrote:Get this. You know you're addicted to Adventures in Odyssey when you: Name your first child Bruno Chainbreaker

Ooh. My. Oh wow. Or if you name her Kandy Karamel
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

I am such a heavy user that I told one of my teachers she looked kinda like Connie...
Don't ask, this was a couple months before I became a Christian...
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

DredgeAmazing wrote:I am such a heavy user that I told one of my teachers she looked kinda like Connie...
Wait, what does not being a Christian have to do with telling someone they look like a character?

I told my RA that she was dressed like Connie...a few months ago...and I'm a Christian...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
DredgeAmazing wrote:I am such a heavy user that I told one of my teachers she looked kinda like Connie...
Wait, what does not being a Christian have to do with telling someone they look like a character?

I told my RA that she was dressed like Connie...a few months ago...and I'm a Christian...
Long story. I'm probably not even allowed to post what happened around this.
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.