How Many Episodes Have You Heard?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've sometimes wondered why they didn't release that BTV episode... the final one with Bernard, isn't it? Oh, and as I recall, it had Jack! Like tons of AIO fans, we don't get AIO on the radio, so I never got to hear it. :(
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I believe in the Ultimate Guide, they said that BTV Grace was not released because some thought that it might be offensive to the Amish.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's TERRIBLE. People are so needlessly picky. I wasn't the least bit offended by You Go to School Where?, for example. The final episode with Bernard banned!? Geez, that's just dumb.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Guys, the final episode with Bernard was B:TV Live! and it was not banned, though I haven't heard it yet.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

:oops: Whoops, that's right. Heh heh... Ahem, in my defense, I never said what I said was correct.
Reddo
Strawberry

B-TV: Grace wasn't even close to the final B-TV with Bernard

439: B-TV: Grace
461: B-TV: Obedience
515: B-TV: Behind the Scenes
622: B-TV: Temptation
???: B-TV: Live
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Haha! You got that from AIOwiki, didn't you Reddo?
Reddo
Strawberry

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Haha! You got that from AIOwiki, didn't you Reddo?
Nope, AIOwiki got it from me :)
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

Pound Foolish wrote:That's TERRIBLE. People are so needlessly picky. I wasn't the least bit offended by You Go to School Where?, for example. The final episode with Bernard banned!? Geez, that's just dumb.
I can see how You Go to School Where was slightly offending to some homeschoolers, but I don't think it should have been banned. The episode made it sound like homeschool kids don't work in any kind of textbooks. They sit and talk as part of school. Parts are true, but an outsider might think that we don't work as hard as other students. I just don't think it was explained as well as it could have been.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

MeltsnerGirl91 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:That's TERRIBLE. People are so needlessly picky. I wasn't the least bit offended by You Go to School Where?, for example. The final episode with Bernard banned!? Geez, that's just dumb.
I can see how You Go to School Where was slightly offending to some homeschoolers, but I don't think it should have been banned. The episode made it sound like homeschool kids don't work in any kind of textbooks. They sit and talk as part of school. Parts are true, but an outsider might think that we don't work as hard as other students. I just don't think it was explained as well as it could have been.
I'm homeschooled and I didn't find it offending. Not all of it was true, but it was not offending.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

i have heard about 280 episodes.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

More than 200
^^ Props to Belle ^^
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I dont know! I'm guessing 200 or 300
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've heard quite a few. I haven't listened to ALL of them, but I think I've heard at least 500.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Some of you guys are saddening me. You need to build up your AIO fandom a lil more! I've probably heard 700, and I'm only 12.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Hmm interesting question.. I own at least 46 cd sets (plus 3 combined ones but for the sake of overlapping episodes, those will not be included in this calculation :D ).. so 46 sets with 12 episodes each... sooo like 552 episodes..not including ones I have listened to online, or on the radio, or heard at friends houses over the years..

So at least 552!
Odyssey Fan Wiley
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

i'VE HEARD 562!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I've heard every episode ever released!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I can't keep track... A lot, but definitely not all!
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

Every one but Christmas Around the World - I & II. I haven't been able to track that one down yet.