Does Your Family Listen to AIO??

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Does Your Family Listen to AIO??

Though I'm sad to say it, only me and my brother listen to Odyssey. My sister did a little bit at first, and now she mocks me for how involved I am. How dare she?! My Mom knows a tiny little whinsy bit about the characters, but that's it. I know it's so depressing, but if you asked my dad he might not know who Mr. Whittaker is. :cry: :cry: My brother isn't as involved as me, but he still likes it a lot!! Now how about you guys... are you guys all part of a big AIO family??
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

My dad and I used to, but not that much anymore. Now it's pretty much just my sister and I. my little brother listens to it a bit.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

My parents and a few of my brothers might listen occasionally, but normally its just me and my little sister.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've summed this all up before, but in case you haven't seen those posts...
Siblings: nuts for it. Only my sister is as crazy for it as I am, but we all listen together almost every single day without fail. Sometimes to three or four shows a day!

Parents: They've never been fans. They kinda tolerate AIO. My mom likes to have silence in the house. I guess it's partially because we live right next to a highway... ;) And my dad is more into listening to music. Which I love to, but I put in an AIO CD more often than a musical one.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

My family and I, we absolutley love AIO. Every night after dinner we listen to AIO on the radio and my dad especially likes Cyrin' Bryan Derne! (I think that's the way you spell his name... :roll: )
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

During the day, it's just me and my three brothers listening to it. On long car rides though, my dad can get quite into the adventure.... When we got the Green Ring Conspiracy, that was our family night for a while. Our whole family sat in the living room and listened to it.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
EPPD
Strawberry

My siblings and I are the only ones who listen, Because my parents aren't really interested.
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, because I haven't said so yet, Welcome Meltsner Girl!!
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I listen the most.
My sisters listen whenever I listen out loud.
My younger brothers listen whenever they're bored.
My older brothers listen whenever we listen as a family, and they will occasionally stop and listen when I'm listening out loud.
And my parents listen when we listen in the car, and when we listen to it as a family (Like when we listened to the Green Ring Conspiracy and Novacom together :) )
My parents sometimes know more about AIO than I do :o
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yes!! It's always more fun to listen to it as a group, so you can see everyone's reactions and talk about what you think will happen next!!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I actually started listening to AIO because it was just a family activity. Any road-trip, short or long, would generally be accompanied by a couple episodes of AIO. We didn't even really own that many volumes to start with, but we really got into it when we started borrowing albums from another family we know that had the entire collection.

Fun fact: That family still listens to Odyssey every time a new volume comes out, even though the only two people still living in that house are in their 50's.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Rosy
Cookie Dough

For the most part it's just me and my sis. Our parents listen sometimes, but not very often, and so we sometimes try to explain the plots to them. And it can get very confusing.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sparky, I was just thinking... Anna Popplewell is gorgeous, but... somehow, I think she'd look better with... a... I know! A mustache. What do you think?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Just wondering... who is Anna Popplewell??
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Oh I get it now thanks Kaida.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage