The AIO Fansite Group

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The AIO Fansite Group

Anyone who has an AIO fan site, join this group! Put it in your signatures that you're a part of this group. If you don't have an AIO fansite, you are not a true AIO fan and you need to go to Blogger.com and get one right now so you can be a part of this awesome group. You can post news about your site on htis topic, too. If you are a part of The AIO Fansite Group, some of us (well, me) will give you inside information about our sites through private messaging. There might even be some AIC (Adventures in Connellsville) news. So join this group! I am now the official leader.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Anyone who has an AIO fan site, join this group! Put it in your signatures that you're a part of this group. If you don't have an AIO fansite, you are not a true AIO fan and you need to go to Blogger.com and get one right now so you can be a part of this awesome group. You can post news about your site on htis topic, too. If you are a part of The AIO Fansite Group, some of us (well, me) will give you inside information about our sites through private messaging. There might even be some AIC (Adventures in Connellsville) news. So join this group! I am now the official leader.
Cool. I'll join
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:Anyone who has an AIO fan site, join this group! Put it in your signatures that you're a part of this group. If you don't have an AIO fansite, you are not a true AIO fan and you need to go to Blogger.com and get one right now so you can be a part of this awesome group. You can post news about your site on htis topic, too. If you are a part of The AIO Fansite Group, some of us (well, me) will give you inside information about our sites through private messaging. There might even be some AIC (Adventures in Connellsville) news. So join this group! I am now the official leader.
Cool. I'll join
Alright, so far, here's the group.

AIOFG Leader: CreativeThinker101
AIOFG #1 Member: Wooton Bassett

Congrats, Wooton! You're #1.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
Cool. I'll join
Alright, so far, here's the group.

AIOFG Leader: CreativeThinker101
AIOFG #1 Member: Wooton Bassett

Congrats, Wooton! You're #1.
yay
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Member Count: 2

That's pretty sad.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Is this another Imagination Station thing?
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

No, it's not.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:No, it's not.
Oh..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Will you join, old judge?