Why Dr. Regis Blackgaard could still be alive.

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Why Dr. Regis Blackgaard could still be alive.

So I was just listening to The Final Conflict, and came to the horrifying conclusion that Blackgaard could in fact still be alive. No, he did not survive the underground explosion- because he wasn't in the explosion. Think about it. How do we know that Blackgaard was infected by the formula and killed in the tunnel? Jack told everyone. Just Jack.
"But we heard the scene!"
Did we? Well, okay yes. We heard a scene. But how do we know that it was what really happened? Could it have been, say, a dream? Far fetched? Not really. Jack was the only person who was in the tunnel, he was the only person Blackgaard told that his illness was real. And instead of getting blown up, Jack was found outside- asleep. Who's to say that Jack didn't dream the entire scene? Blackgaard didn't tell him anything he didn't already know, besides for his illness, which Jack could have easily conjured up. Now, of course, this theory means that God didn't place Jack outside, away from the tunnel, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a miracle involved. Could God have given Jack the dream to put an end to everything? He could have known that Regis would go on to live a quiet life, never to be heard from by the Odyssey gang. Giving them peace. He could have also wanted to confirm that Blackgaard, was at the very least not going to find salvation through Jack and Odyssey. Not to mention that the first thing Jack said when he woke up was, "Am I dreaming?"
So, what do you think? Is this an outlandish theory, or is it reasonable? Discuss!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Oh! Thats so ture. I was listening to it to and when Doc. Blackgard kidnapped Connie he takes her to his shop or warehouse. He then says it has every electronic for every need and he wants to start a chain world wide and maybe one in odysessy. The Electric place. There modo, every electronic for every need. Then one starts in odysessy and Bart says the boss told him to start in there and moderate it. Then the shop keeps going after Doc.Blackard "dies". So did he really die?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Duplicate thread http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=227
But I don't think Blackgaard had the ruku to begin with. He met Jack in the tunnel, distracted him with the ruku cover story, then put jack outside of the tunnel so no one would be suspicious, then escaped with a stealth helicopter.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Duplicate thread http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=227
But I don't think Blackgaard had the ruku to begin with. He met Jack in the tunnel, distracted him with the ruku cover story, then put jack outside of the tunnel so no one would be suspicious, then escaped with a stealth helicopter.
Right now would be have gotten the ruby because the shot was whatever it was he said it was not ruku
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

He said it was ruku actually.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:He said it was ruku actually.
Then he would have died.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I said that he was lying about the ruku.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I said that he was lying about the ruku.
You said he had said it was ruku so I said if it was then he would have died.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:So I was just listening to The Final Conflict, and came to the horrifying conclusion that Blackgaard could in fact still be alive. No, he did not survive the underground explosion- because he wasn't in the explosion. Think about it. How do we know that Blackgaard was infected by the formula and killed in the tunnel? Jack told everyone. Just Jack.
Did we? Well, okay yes. We heard a scene. But how do we know that it was what really happened? Could it have been, say, a dream? Far fetched? Not really. Jack was the only person who was in the tunnel, he was the only person Blackgaard told that his illness was real. And instead of getting blown up, Jack was found outside- asleep. Who's to say that Jack didn't dream the entire scene? Blackgaard didn't tell him anything he didn't already know, besides for his illness, which Jack could have easily conjured up. Now, of course, this theory means that God didn't place Jack outside, away from the tunnel, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a miracle involved. Could God have given Jack the dream to put an end to everything? He could have known that Regis would go on to live a quiet life, never to be heard from by the Odyssey gang. Giving them peace. He could have also wanted to confirm that Blackgaard, was at the very least not going to find salvation through Jack and Odyssey. Not to mention that the first thing Jack said when he woke up was, "Am I dreaming?"
So, what do you think? Is this an outlandish theory, or is it reasonable? Discuss!

I saw the title of this post and I said "Oh, no, not another one of these." I always find these so ridiculous.

Then I read your theory.

Me: Hooooooooooooooooly cow.

If this was real. I would seriously die. I would die.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Katie10 wrote:
I said that he said that he had ruku, but that was a lie to divert Jack as his backup plan after he was that his plan to frame Jason failed so he blew up the tunnel, brought Jack out of the tunnel, then left in a stealth helicopter.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:
PennyBassett wrote:So I was just listening to The Final Conflict, and came to the horrifying conclusion that Blackgaard could in fact still be alive. No, he did not survive the underground explosion- because he wasn't in the explosion. Think about it. How do we know that Blackgaard was infected by the formula and killed in the tunnel? Jack told everyone. Just Jack.

I saw the title of this post and I said "Oh, no, not another one of these." I always find these so ridiculous.

Then I read your theory.

Me: Hooooooooooooooooly cow.

If this was real. I would seriously die. I would die.

BUT, knowing you Namoi, there were one or two things that bothered you in that theory. You know what I'm talking about? ;)
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
Katie10 wrote:
I said that he said that he had ruku, but that was a lie to divert Jack as his backup plan after he was that his plan to frame Jason failed so he blew up the tunnel, brought Jack out of the tunnel, then left in a stealth helicopter.
I was saying that if he had the ruku he would be dead. I was saying he was lying to.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:
BUT, knowing you Naomi, there were one or two things that bothered you in that theory. You know what I'm talking about? ;)
Yes, Luke. ;) :jason

If Dr. Blackgaard came back on the show after all these years, though, I would probably complain. Discounting the fact that Earl Boen is pretty much retired.