ITS DA END OF ODYSSEYNERDS

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

ITS DA END OF ODYSSEYNERDS

Welp, I think the title says everything there is to say. Luke and I's site Odysseynerds is now officially shut down.
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2018 ... odyssians/

Thanks, all, for being awesome readers! Or if you didn't read it then no thanks to you :D
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Man, I wanted to make a post on Odyssey stealing lines from itself.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

NOOOOOOOOO WILL SO MISS YOUR BLOG!!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I really enjoyed it while it lasted! Good luck with art and the other things you wish to pursue!
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I was hoping this was some sort of a prank at first. I loved your blog, guys, and all the effort you put into adding and organizing content. It was super interesting to hear your perspectives on the episodes and story arcs as well. Whatever you decide to blog about next, I wish you the best in that.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Thanks, all!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Man, all my favorite blogs are either shutting down or slowing down to a complete halt.

Best of luck with all your future projects!
~Two of your five a day~.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

hey! I am new here, but I was a follower of OdysseyNerds. I too was also very sad when I found out they were stopping :( But...a friend of mine and I are gonna start our own AIO blog!!!

I will tell you all more about it when we launch it!!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome!!! I'm Jo, not to be confused with GJFH, who also goes by Jo. So glad you have joined this group of weird people and Odyssey nerds. The conversations that take place on here are quite entertaining, let me warn you. Anyway, welcome!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

CraftyViolinist wrote:hey! I am new here, but I was a follower of OdysseyNerds. I too was also very sad when I found out they were stopping :( But...a friend of mine and I are gonna start our own AIO blog!!!

I will tell you all more about it when we launch it!!

Gracie! :D
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith