Get in the Show Finale Event

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Get in the Show Finale Event

Hey all!

https://focusonthefamily.webconnex.com/ ... et-in-show

Is anyone else going to the GITS finale event on August 12th in Colorado Springs?

I am, and I'd love to meet up with any SSers or ToOers who are going!

I got VIP tickets, and so far I know Andre, Katie Leigh, and Chris Anthony will be there! I am super excited!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, I'd really love to go. But well, money. It's not a final no, but probably not...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
snubs
Cookies & Creme

I wish I was going. =(

I hate that all the AIO events are across the country for me. *cries* ...And the cruise, well, that's just too expensive. *sighs*

I'm glad you get to go though, Belle! You are sure to have a blast! Are you gonna wear your new AIO t-shirt?! :D I really want someone to wear one to an AIO event.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

snubs wrote: I'm glad you get to go though, Belle! You are sure to have a blast! Are you gonna wear your new AIO t-shirt?! :D I really want someone to wear one to an AIO event.
YUUUUS. That's actually specifically why I bought it, to wear it to the finale event. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
snubs wrote: I'm glad you get to go though, Belle! You are sure to have a blast! Are you gonna wear your new AIO t-shirt?! :D I really want someone to wear one to an AIO event.
YUUUUS. That's actually specifically why I bought it, to wear it to the finale event. :)
YAY, awesome! =D Let me know if you get any compliments on it and if you see anyone else wearing one! I heard someone say they were going to Colorado Springs and wanted to wear theirs, but I'm not sure if they are going for the GITS event.

I will likely be watching the live stream (if our internet allows).
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hey guys! I am super pumped for tomorrow!

This is what I'm wearing tomorrow, so if you see me, please say hi!

Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I got a digital pass but I will not be able to watch it we had something come up
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

My sister actually knows Grayson Smith and was in several plays with him and his sister was recently at our house. That is my one and only claim to fame and the sole reason I came on this message board today
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

BEST DAY EVER!!!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Oh so cool Bella whit Connie and is that Julie's - Katie shonna and can,t reamber the guy who plays whit
jonnydollar
Vanilla

Oh I saw you there, Belle! I recall the tee-shirt! That's awesome!

Audio Theatre Central Podcast
"Exploring Family Friendly Audio Drama"
http://www.AudioTheatreCentral.com
twitter.com/ATCcast