Avery Awards for album 61/62

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Avery Awards for album 61/62

Where you put your nominees for the Averys
My nominees are:
Best Actor: Robby Bruce as Buck in "Old Tricks"
Best Actress: Katie Leigh as Connie in "Connie the Counselor"
Best Script: No Friend Like An Old Friend
Best Scene: Eugene and Connie talk about his embarrassing moments in "Connie the Counselor"
Best Sound Design: A Very Bassett Wedding
Best Episode: Old Tricks
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Okay
Best Actor: Robby Bruce as Buck in "Old Tricks" OR Gregory Jbara as Wilson Knox in "No Friend Like an Old Friend" (I haven't decided yet))
Best Actress: Audrey Wasilewski as Katrina in "Old Tricks" (She deserves an Avery Award!)
Best Script: No Friend Like an Old Friend
Best Scene: Eugene and Katrina disciplining Buck in "Old Tricks" (I have the scene memorized and it still gives me chills)
Best Sound Design: Legacy Part 2 (It wasn't the best episode but it DID have some fun sounds and music)
Best Episode: Old Tricks (If Legacy wins this award...)

Last bumped by Shadow on Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 am.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse