My AIO Collection aka the OdysseyFan Museum

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

My AIO Collection aka the OdysseyFan Museum

Wow, so for those that don't follow my Facebook page, I finally completed the process of applying to Guinness World Records for the "Largest collection of Adventures in Odyssey memorabilia". I first applied in March of 2014, so it's taken nearly 3 years of jumping through hoops and battling red tape to get here. On Monday January 23rd,2017 Nathan Hoobler & Bob Smithouser came to my home to authenticate and count my collection. Hopefully you will see that in an upcoming podcast or AIOClub Bonus section. I anticipate getting the GWR Certificate in a couple months when they process the documentation. \:D/ :clap: :yes:

The Final Official Count was 1,211 Items.

If you want to see the video I shot it's on my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/OdysseyFanPage
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I saw it on AIO wiki. eo that iz a big collection.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

OdysseyFan, what a terrific collection! Congratulations!!! :D

I hope to build my own meek assortment up in the next year.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Does your son with the AIO inspired name count? xD
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Congrats! That's so cool! Wow! I- wow.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

Belle wrote:Does your son with the AIO inspired name count? xD
No, but we do pray he grows up to be like Whit. It's quite a name to live up to.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

That's impressive, great job!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Congratulations, OdysseyFan! \:D/ That's an absolutely amazing achievement. I'm glad your dedication payed off! :clap:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow-zee! So exciting. Your dedication is amazing. Also: Nathan and Bob came to your freaking house!? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Wow-zee! So exciting. Your dedication is amazing. Also: Nathan and Bob came to your freaking house!? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.
Haha! yes as well as the newest Writer on the Team, Sam Suksiri.

Hopefully Focus will publish the video soon, still waiting for GWR to send me my Certificate. Trying to be patient, but it's been 12 weeks now they have had the video, and all the documents and still no word...