Adventures in Odyssey Club?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Adventures in Odyssey Club?

So... In the most recent video that went with the January episode on the OAC, it was said the OAC is now called the Adventures in Odyssey Club. Any extra information or opinions on this new name?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Allow me to point you in the direction of The Odyssey Scoop blog
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's less creative but it makes sense that they had to change it. I still want the club to stop having exclusive episodes, especially ones that so rarely focus on the aio characters actually in Odyssey actually doing aio type things. I mention it because I haven't mentioned that subject nearly enough.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Audio16
Vanilla

I don't really get why they decided to change it. What was wrong with the name "Odyssey Adventure Club?"
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Audio16 wrote:I don't really get why they decided to change it. What was wrong with the name "Odyssey Adventure Club?"
Yeah, I liked the original name! Why did they change it?! :mad:
screeeeeeeee
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

They thought it wasn't odyssey related enough, adventures in odyssey club is.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:It's less creative but it makes sense that they had to change it. I still want the club to stop having exclusive episodes, especially ones that so rarely focus on the aio characters actually in Odyssey actually doing aio type things. I mention it because I haven't mentioned that subject nearly enough.
I agree. There have been very few Good exclusive episodes. There have been a few but they are just boring! I did enjoy the 'Predicament of Biblical proportions' And ' Thirty Jays hath September'( I love that one!) And ' Un-tect the Halls' But Very few Decent ones. they are stopping AIO from doing the normal Album Format. I would rather have GOOD episode then lots of Bad ones.....
*Finger guns aggressively*
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

I hate the new name!! :evil: :mad: :!:

-- Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm --

Why!?!
screeeeeeeee