Favorite Episodes, Albums, etc.

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Favorite Episodes, Albums, etc.

So. What. Is. Your. Favorite. Episode? Or. Album. Or. Anything. Else. Odyssey. Related.

~~~
My favorite is either "The Painting", or "The Forgotten Deed".

What's yours?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote:So. What. Is. Your. Favorite. Episode? Or. Album. Or. Anything. Else. Odyssey. Related.

~~~
My favorite is either "The Painting", or "The Forgotten Deed".

What's yours?
Ahh I love both those episodes :) .

My favourite album(s) - Albums 42, and 47, the first two I could ever call mine :) .

The episodes I'd consider to be my favourite - Malachi's Message, The Labyrinth, The Final Conflict, The Top Floor, and No Chemistry Whatever(currently taking chem :wacky: . ) Hear Me, Hear Me, A Class Reenactment , Blood, Sweat, and Fears.
The Champ of the Camp, Something Old and Something New, A Christmas Conundrum, Two Friends and A Truck...

My favourite characters - Jason, Monica 8), Marvin, Trent, Leon Wankle, Mandy, Connie, and Jack Allen.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Favorite albums are Battle Lines and The Green Ring Conspiracy.
Favorite Episodes are A Most Extraordinary Conclusion, The Green Ring Conspiracy, ExitOld Tricks, Plan B Part 2,Collision Course, my favorite AIO episode is.....
The Mortal Coil.
Favorite Character: Monty, Jared, Jason,Bernard, Jay, Marvin, etc...
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I love all of the novacom episodes, anything with a little bit of romance, even if it is cheesy. :lol:
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote:I love all of the novacom episodes, anything with a little bit of romance, even if it is cheesy. :lol:
I do as well, the stories were quite different than usual, and Connie being moonstuck is adorable, even if I don't like Mitch. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark