Odyssey Gallows Live!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!

Would you want to play OGL?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3

Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Odyssey Gallows Live!

In the early years of Campbell County, Eugene came up with a live version of Odyssey Hangman that he called Odyssey Gallows Live! The game is played on a game page that includes a chat, a puzzle board, and a standings list,as well as a few other things on the side. A picture can be seen below.
I thought it was a great idea then and I still like it today. I'd be willing to run a few games every now and then if anyone would be interested in playing sometime. Please vote in the poll to help me get a better feel how much interest there is in this.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

It looks interesting. How exactly is it going to work?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

You just join the chat on the gallows page and people make their guess and such in the chat. The puzzle board, points, and incorrect letter will change in real time with no refreshing.