AIO Listening Party! TONIGHT AT 7PM (EDT)!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!

Which evening works best for you?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Friday (25th)
50%
Saturday (26th)
50%
Other (28th or after)... Let me know below.
No votes

Total votes: 10

snubs
Cookies & Creme

AIO Listening Party! TONIGHT AT 7PM (EDT)!

Audio Player: http://odysseycentral.com/wimbo/
It's finally time for another AIO listening PARTAAAYYYY!! \:D/
Be sure to tell ALL your friends because if it's anything like the last AIO party, it's gonna be a blast! \:D/

Image LOCATION: The ToO Chatroom

Image DATE: Friday (the 25th) with another airing on Saturday (the 26th)

Image TIME: 7:00pm (EDT)
Converted to your time zone:
  • Atlantic: 8:00 pm
  • Central: 6:00 pm
  • Mountain: 5:00 pm
  • Pacific: 4:00 pm
  • Alaska: 3:00 pm
Episodes we will be listening to:
The episodes will be streamed from Odyssey Central (a site created by Eugene). This way, everyone will stay at the same place.
Also note the first episode will likely start at 7:30pm (EDT). But please come early for fun conversation and music! \:D/

Along with the members of the The Town of Odyssey, I'm also inviting my (odysseymoments) Instagram followers and members of the Facebook group, AIOtrivia. \:D/ So, if you see some new users join us, please welcome them warmly and give them a reason to come back! ;)
Last edited by snubs on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Cool! Really looking forward to it now that I'm on the ToO chat. :mad: (Btw, how exactly is it going to work? I'm just curious)
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Cool! Really looking forward to it now that I'm on the ToO chat. :mad: (Btw, how exactly is it going to work? I'm just curious)
\:D/ I'm glad, it should be a fun time!

To answer your question, people will just connect to the chatroom and then open the audio player in a new window. From there everyone will be hearing the same audio being played from the player. The player will also allow everyone to stay at the same place in the episode or jump right in if they show up late. :yes: As everyone is listening, we'll likely be having a live discussion of the current episode being played (which is the fun part \:D/ ). I hope that answers your question!

Just so you all know, you can connect to the chat through the audio player, however, it works much better if you connect to the chat (as normal) and have the audio player up on a separate page.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Got it. :D Will we be listening to some episodes tonight and some tommorrow?
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Got it. :D Will we be listening to some episodes tonight and some tommorrow?
I will be playing the same five episodes today and tomorrow. :yes:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Awesome! :P (Because I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight.
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!