Really odd things

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Really odd things

In the episode, "Kids Radio", Sherman mentions that one of the kids went home to watch " Mr Ed" reruns. Alan Young was on that show. Later, Alan Young played Jack Allen on Odyssey. So that means that both Jack Allen and Alan Young exist in the Odyssey world O.o

So what about you? Any really odd things you guys noticed in "Adventures in Odyssey"?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I find it strange Tasha and Whit once worked together on chemical formulas, I mean, when was this? Did Tasha know Whit before meeting Jason? Is she older than him?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark