How does the Imagination Station Work?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

How does the Imagination Station Work?

Even though it's old, this episode of the Oddcast was very interesting. Devon and Victoria discuss how the Imagination Station works.
So... How do you picture the Imagination Station? How do you think it works? I'm hoping this can be a fun discussion. ^_^
xo eht haiasi-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I think it has to with neuroscience.
Whit most likely was very intuitive and paid attention to how people act in certain situations. He took notes and continues to talk to people daily about emotions. He's a huge history buff and was a teacher so he probably took notes of his students reactions. Then, being clever he devised a machine. Also his work as a spy gives us excuse to assume he knows a bit about modern science and innovations meaning he could easily put his years of notes into motion.
I really like this topic by the way.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Virtual reality got to be involved somewhere in there too. :)