Aria Curzon is Getting Married!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Aria Curzon is Getting Married!

I almost left the title as, "Aria Curzon is..." But then when I revealed what she is really up to you all would have said, "Boo! Just that? Coming back to the show would have been awesomer!"

Anyway, she's getting married! Yes, Devin Francis and Victoria revealed on the Oddcast that Aria got engaged in September! Who she is engaged to is so far unknown.

If you're a fan of Mandy, though I can't imagine anyone here is, go ahead and talk it up.
Aria Noelle Curzon as a little girl.
Aria while on the show.
Aria in 2005, a few years before her role in the show ended in 2008
Aria today
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Thats cool. :D Tho I wish it were that she was coming back to the show... :yes:

Yeah why would anyone here be a fan of Mandy? :P Definately not me. :noway:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Its actually not unknown, I'm friends with her on Facebook so I know. :P

But I don't know if I feel right about posting his name.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wait, so she posted it on Facebook? Um. If she posted it Facebook it's not private info. Share, please. I don't have FB so I can't see it. If you don't I'll literally just join Facebook and tell, so. :P
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I'm I'm a fan of Mandy, and I've always wanted her voice!
...Am I the only one? :P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Wait, so she posted it on Facebook? Um. If she posted it Facebook it's not private info. Share, please. I don't have FB so I can't see it. If you don't I'll literally just join Facebook and tell, so. :P
There's a difference from private on Facebook and public on Facebook. I may have only been able to see it because we're friends.

I'll look when I get home and see if it's public or not. If it is, I'll share, otherwise I won't.

Even celebrities deserve to have their privacy respected.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Pound Foolish wrote:Wait, so she posted it on Facebook? Um. If she posted it Facebook it's not private info. Share, please. I don't have FB so I can't see it. If you don't I'll literally just join Facebook and tell, so. :P
NO, Pound Foolish. Just because something is on Facebook, DOES NOT mean that that it's free for everyone to see. People post private things on Facebook all the time, in the sense that they want their Facebook friends to know, but not everyone in the world who knows who they are. You should respect her privacy. Don't pry into her personal life uninvited. If Aria want's all the fans to know the details of her wedding, that's fine, but if she doesn't you need to respect that.
Hcube7
Vanilla

It's so funny to watch all of the "kids" in the show grow up! Thanks for sharing this! \:D/
~Hanna :D