What Odyssey Stuff did you get for Christmas?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

What Odyssey Stuff did you get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas everybody! If you're like me, you got some great AIO items for Christmas. Post pictures of your new Odyssey stuff here. Here's what I got.

Last edited by AIOrocks101 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I did not get any, but I also didn't ask for any.

Though, some of that might have to do with the fact that I have all the albums. :x
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Haha. Yeah, that might have something to do with it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sorry, folks. No pictures. But let me say, I got Album 59: Taking the Plunge and the out-of-print Complete Guide to Adventures in Odyssey. That book is amazing. Trust me, I'm on Page 12, and you all will be hearing much about it in the coming months. :yes:

Considered by most to be the song most responsible for launching rock 'n' roll into the mainstream American culture. (1952)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

I have The Complete Guide. You're right, it's very good.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

@Belle: I have all the albums as well, but not all of the compilation albums and books and such. =o

@AIOrocks101: Wow.. I didn't know you were the same person from the AIO trivia group. =p

I got The Blackgaard Chronicles, a DVD set, and the Novacom Saga.

I should take a photo of my AIO collection sometime.. it has gotten quite large, if I do say so myself.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Snubs, I have a question about the two boxed sets. I have never purchased them (or asked for them for Christmas) as I assumed they were just a compilation of the sagas. My thinking was that since I already had all the episodes of Blackgaard and Novacom on my regular albums, then there is no need to waste the money. On the other hand, interesting bonus content specialized for those albums could make them worth the cost. So, my question is: Is there any exclusive content found in either (or both) of those boxed sets?

Ironic enough for a Christmas topic. A novelty song recorded by 10-year-old Gayla Peevey. (1953)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
snubs
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Snubs, I have a question about the two boxed sets. I have never purchased them (or asked for them for Christmas) as I assumed they were just a compilation of the sagas. My thinking was that since I already had all the episodes of Blackgaard and Novacom on my regular albums, then there is no need to waste the money. On the other hand, interesting bonus content specialized for those albums could make them worth the cost. So, my question is: Is there any exclusive content found in either (or both) of those boxed sets?
The Blackgaard Chronicles includes a bonus DVD featuring a 27 minute video conversation with Phil Lollar and Paul McCusker on the creation of Regis Blackgaard.

The Novacom Saga includes a bonus CD-ROM featuring 58 minutes of audio of the cast and crew discussing the saga. It also includes a 4.5 minute video featuring clips from the Novacom Saga recording sessions (which I noticed someone had uploaded to YouTube..) Oh, and it also comes with a little TOP SECRET booklet that includes info on the staring actors, an episode guide, and a lengthy "classified" email sent by Mr. Charles (talking about the Novabox and his other plans).

I will also add that I love the disc design for the Blackgaard Chronicles, simple and no Odyssey Character art on them. I also think the Novacom set is the best boxed set they have produced in terms of quality and durably. And also uniquely designed. The only thing that would make it 100 times better is if they had actually made the box metal. Then it would be really awesome. 8)
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I got three AIO albums from my Aunt!!! She works at Tyndale, so she gets good deals *nods* Annnyway! I got It All Started When, Darkness Before Dawn, and Beyond Expectations.

On the way back to TX we went through two of the albums xP
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Paula wrote:I got three AIO albums from my Aunt!!! She works at Tyndale, so she gets good deals *nods* Annnyway! I got It All Started When, Darkness Before Dawn, and Beyond Expectations.
All great albums, Paula! \:D/