Odyssey Moments!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Odyssey Moments!

As some of you may know, I recently created an Instagram account called Odyssey Moments. I thought it would be cool to have a place to share AIO quotes and memes, and occasionally share pictures of my growing AIO collection and the Odyssey cast and crew. It's simply a page dedicated to Odyssey and all the its funny and memorable moments! \:D/

Oh, and by the way, there's a facebook page too! \:D/ Called Adventures in Odyssey Moments. So if you are not much of an Instagram person you can follow there!

Most of the memes I post are my very own creations, others are reposts (I give credit to creator if known).

Examples of what you can expect:

Be sure to follow to get the best Odyssey Moments!!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hey, if members want, can they submit suggestions/images to you? :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:Hey, if members want, can they submit suggestions/images to you? :)
I'm glad you brought that up, Belle.. because I would like everyone to know they are more than welcome to submit their own memes and/or AIO quotes. *nods* I'd love to feature them on the page!

Also, fan art and photos of your AIO collection are encouraged too!! \:D/ You can email your content at odysseymoments@gmail.com or by PM'ing me here. =] (Just make sure you let me know how you'd like be credited.)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Another Connie original:
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games