New Book From Katie Leigh & Will Ryan!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

New Book From Katie Leigh & Will Ryan!

Yes! I haven't been longing for this but if I had thought of it I would have longed and now that I've found it exists the longing is over!

According to the AIO Update, Katie and Ryan have announced an upcoming biographical book, focusing on their friendship, as well as their voiceover career and AIO especially. It's called Adventures in Oddity and it's available for pre-order here on Katie's site: http://katieleigh.com/wordpress/adventu ... -for-sale/

According to Audio Theatre Central, it will have a conversational feel, consisting mainly of Q and As between Katie and Will. It will feature drawings of AIO characters by none other than Will Ryan. A sampling of which you can see on the cover above.

Sounds exciting. So, if you're hyped up, then talk it up!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

This is one word: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely want this book! My favorite actors writing a book? It's too good to be true!

(It's rare I get this excited about Odyssey)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

So cool!!! But I can't get it because I don't have any money. And if I do get any I'm saving it up for a specific purpose. I can probably read Miss Friendship's copy tho...

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That is incredible. If Will and Katie can put the same smoothness with which they act together in this book, it will be a pure and exquisite delight. How many pages is it supposed to be?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I WANT ONE ASAP. This sounds like it won't be the "behind the scenes" that Focus does, where you get the same bloopers and sound bytes over and over and over.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Wakko
Pistachio

The Old Judge wrote:That is incredible. If Will and Katie can put the same smoothness with which they act together in this book, it will be a pure and exquisite delight. How many pages is it supposed to be?
According to the website it's only 96 pages long, which seems incredibly short.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I found this video on Katie Leigh's youtube channel. I thought it was pathetic that it only had 2 views as it stars our very own Eugene (Will Ryan) singing. And I'm guessing one of those girls might be the one who plays Jules? Can't confirm that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvl6J54gu0
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

snubs
Cookies & Creme

Wakko wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:That is incredible. If Will and Katie can put the same smoothness with which they act together in this book, it will be a pure and exquisite delight. How many pages is it supposed to be?
According to the website it's only 96 pages long, which seems incredibly short.
Yeah, I agree. 96 pages is fairlyy short. But I want to own it anyhow. :) I've already preordered it. \:D/ So yeah, I'm excited!
Last edited by snubs on Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good for you, Snubs!
About length, yeah, that's more like a poster than a book. Still, it does make sense though, to make it a kid-friendly length.

Here's a linky for others who hoping to get it!

http://katieleigh.com/wordpress/adventu ... -for-sale/
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

This really does look awesome, I always love hearing Katie and Will's behind the scenes snippets about working together! :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I've read the book. Anyone else?
They are Connie and Eugene in real life, in case there was any doubt

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I got mine in the mail today, and I was so excited!

Mine was #75/100

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~