Best AIO Writer For Each Genre

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Best AIO Writer For Each Genre

Who do you think is the best AIO writer to write for each major genre? For simplicity's sake, I'll divide the genres up into 5 categories, and you can only choose between writers who have written at least 10 episodes (which eliminates like half of the writers).

Action-Adventure: This would include any saga or just an episode with some action, adventure, or mystery elements. They are typically two parters. Nathan Hoobler is my personal favorite writer for this category.

Drama: This is basically any normal episode without much action or very many jokes, but would not fall into a slice of life category. Examples include, but are not limited to: every episode involving an adult romance (Eugene and Katrina, Connie and Mitch, For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll), an episode where someone gets saved (Connie, The Time Has Come, Where Is Thy Sting?, Under the Influence), or an episode where someone dies or some other dramatic event occurs (Greater Love, Never For Nothing, Life Expectancy). If you've ever cried during an episode, it would probably fall into this category. My personal favorite writer for this category is Paul McCusker.

Comedy: An episode that is mostly played for laughs. It usually involves the major adult characters, though kids can certainly be involved as well. It's a close race, but Kathy Buchanan is ultimately m personal favorite writer for this category.

Slice-of-Life: An episode, usually involving a mostly kid cast, that attempts to reflect the life of the listener, and address his or her own problems. It's easy to confuse this with comedy, so let's just say that Slice-of-Life is a comedy with more of a plot and less jokes, and usually involves Mr. Whittaker and a kid(s), as opposed to the semi-adult cast of a "comedy". My personal favorite writer for this genre is Marshall Younger.

Historical/Biblical/Inventions: This is sort of the miscellaneous category, but it includes any story that the AIO writers didn't make up themselves and are simply adapting, or a trip in one of Whit's inventions. My favorite writer for this is Dave Arnold, just because of "The Jubilee Singers" and "Sergeant York".
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Action-Adventure: Paul McCusker
Slice-of-Life: Marshall Younger
Historical/Biblical/Inventions: Dave Arnold
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

My favorites were exactly the same as yours, Ducky.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...