If AIO were to make new videos?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
aioduck29
Vanilla

If AIO were to make new videos?

What would you to see in a new Adventures in Odyssey video series?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I wouldn't mind it if they were well done. I've always thought live action would be cool for Odyssey if they could pull it off. I feel like it would be harder to pin down an audience though.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Cute, high-quality character design and animation would be nice.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, I could definitely see that!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I think doing live-action like what they did for LCD would be a nice change. There would be the problem of matching voices with actor look-alikes though....
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

GET JARED DEPASQUALE TO DO THE MUSIC. PLEASE!!
A live-action series of Novacom or Blackgaard would be really cool.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I would be so down.
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I mean, live action would be my first choice, but then we couldn't have the voice actors we all love and adore. A good quality, well written, animated series would be a gift tbh.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

PLEASE no 3D animation though.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:PLEASE no 3D animation though.
Oh....Yikes....Didn't think of that. Maybe this isn't a great idea.
*Finger guns aggressively*
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Scientific Guy wrote:GET JARED DEPASQUALE TO DO THE MUSIC. PLEASE!!
A live-action series of Novacom or Blackgaard would be really cool.
Yes! Any of the sagas would be epic!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

As the voices are recorded before the animation, it's easily possible to 'remake' some of the 'classic' episodes. 'Suspicious minds' "a licence to drive" "the prodigal jimmy" or maybe even a two-parter like "the case of the secret room" could all 'come to life'. the creators could make it a '2nd' series as it were, with some episodes being a tribute or dedicated to an actor or some who has passed away.

episodes that could be animated: 'room mates' 'hold up' 'treasure hunt' 'flash flood' 'real time' 'ice fishing' 'the meaning of sacrifice' 'family values' 'a day in the life' 'suspicious minds' 'a license to drive'. any other suggestions?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I like the idea. I could see it coming to life through Gary Locke's art or even a more Disney or anime look.