AIO Fan Fiction

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

AIO Fan Fiction

Here's an AIO fan fiction I wrote for Co-op four years ago. I thought of it today and decided to post it on here.

The Epic Adventures of “Bernard the Janitor”
By MilkandEggs

My name is Bernard Walton, and I live in this wonderful city called Odyssey. One day I was in the school halls mopping the floor. As I was mopping the floor, this kid named Rodney Rathbone punched this other kid named Alex Jefferson. In my mind I ran over there and used my ninja janitor skills, and used my mop to hit Rodney in the stomach. Man I really do wish I had ninja janitor skills. As I grabbed Rodney I told him to stop. He did, but he was really angry with me. I asked Alex “Now why did Rodney punch you?” Alex explained “I accidently dropped my books on his feet.” Then I said “Wow he gets picky about stuff. Well I better get back to work. Bye Alex.” “Bye Mr. Walton” I heard Alex say. I went back to work mopping the floor, taking gum off bottom of chairs, cleaning the bathrooms. You know the normal stuff a janitor would do. After I was done I went to Whit’s End, a very popular ice cream shop in town. I sat down, drank a cup of hot Kool-aid, read a news paper, went home, got in bed, and then I fell into a deep sleep. The next morning I ate some waffles, drank some milk. When I got into my pickup truck I turned on the radio, and went to work. When I was washing the windows at Whit’s End, I heard a siren. I saw the Paramedic’s go into Whit’s End and then I saw them come out with Alex Jefferson I asked Whit what was wrong and he replied “I don’t know Bernard, he just fell down on the floor unconscious. I hope he’ll l be ok.” I got done with the windows, went to the other place’s I worked at. And after I was done I went to the Hospital. Almost all the people I knew where there. I asked the Doctor if he knew what was wrong with Alex. He said “We have found out that he has cancer.” I was silent for a moment or two. Then I went to go talk to Alex’s parents. I talked to them both and told them that no matter what, God would take good care of him. Then I went to go see if Alex was awake. But he was still asleep, so I went home, but before I went to sleep I prayed to God asking him to heal Alex. I finished up, and went to sleep. The next day I was supposed to go and mop at the Hospital and I did after I was done, I checked on Alex. When I got to his room I opened the door and walked in. Alex was awake. We talked a little bit. I told him no matter what that God would take care of him. I asked him if he wanted me to turn the AC up. He replied, “Yes thank you Mr. Walton.” I said, “No problem.” We talked some more. He reminded me that I should probably get back to work. That reminded me of that one scene in that popular movie the one about the aliens destroying the planet. And the guy that almost got killed said “Can I at least get back to work, please?” I went to the school and did the entire janitor stuff and went home. The next week I went back to the Hospital to mop some more. But when I got there the Doctor said “I don’t believe it Alex’s cancer is gone I don’t know how but it’s gone!” I went inside his room and congratulated him. He said “Thanks” I said “I should get back to work. Alex was getting up to go to the bathroom. Then I got my mop and went out the door. I was about to start mopping when I saw that my bucket was gone. Then I heard a thud and water splashing. I went back into Alex’s room and saw him on the floor and he said “I’m sorry Mr. Walton, I kicked the bucket.” I said it was ok. I cleaned up the mess and left. I learned three things that week. 1. That I should always trust God. 2. I should encourage my friends and everyone around me, and 3. That I will never become a ninja janitor.
THE END
It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Very good! I liked that last line. And how it ends on a happy note. You did a good job of writing Bernard's POV.
:)

A couple minor spelling errors. Also you might want to break it into paragraphs--large blocks of text can look daunting.

I did have another AIO fanfic topic in the Front Counter--it's kind of buried though and I don't remember if it was for posting or just discussing....

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

Ameraka wrote:Very good! I liked that last line. And how it ends on a happy note. You did a good job of writing Bernard's POV.
:)

A couple minor spelling errors. Also you might want to break it into paragraphs--large blocks of text can look daunting.

Thanks! I wrote this when I was 12; and I didn't even feel like fixing the spilling errorrs.
It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
vickygreen48
Strawberry

Can I make a fan fiction? (But of course I have to think of one first :P)
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

vickygreen48 wrote:Can I make a fan fiction? (But of course I have to think of one first :P)
Yes, yes, yes, yes! :D

That is, if it's ok with M&E. ;)

I love reading AIO fanfiction.

vickygreen48
Strawberry

Ok everyone I have created a fan fiction as well! It's only part 1 but I'd like you to comment and give me some ideas for the rest of my story. It's not too long because I haven't yet decided what should come next. Thx and I hope u like it!

Connie moves to the soda fountain, to make yet another soda. It's been so busy this afternoon with all the kids off school for the summer. Connie finishes making the soda and reaches over the counter holding it out to Emily. "Here you go!" Emily leans across the counter to take the soda from Connie's outstretched hand. "Thank You Connie!" She replies smiling wide. Connie returns her smile tiredly. Connie hears the door chime for the thousandth time and a few more kids walk into Whits End. Connie pulls out her phone and looks at the time, 3:55. She sighs with relief. Good. Eugene should be here any minute to take over. Her and Jeff are supposed to be going to a restaurant for dinner in a couple hours and she wanted to get home and get ready. The door chimes once again and she looks up to see Whit rushing through the door. "Hi Whit," Connie calls, "have you seen Eugene? He's supposed to work in a couple minutes." Whit runs a hand through his hair and sighs,
"Look Connie, I need you to do a big favour for me. Eugene can't come in today. He's working on something right now. I need you to stay and do his shift."
"But Whit-"
"I know you have plans tonight but can you please do this for Eugene? What he's doing is very important."
Connie sighs,
"Ok fine Whit, I'll stay. But I need to call Jeff and tell him we have to plan for another night."
"Thanks a lot Connie, Eugene will be grateful." Whit replies with a smile.
Connie pulls out her phone and scrolls through her contacts looking for Jeff's number.
"Uh Whit- what is Eugene doing exactly?"
Whit chuckles,
"Curious as always aren't you Connie. I actually can't tell you what he's doing, it's confidential."
"Aww Whit, come on! If I'm doing his shift, you can at least tell me why he can't be here!"
"Connie, just trust me, it's better if I didn't tell you. Look I have to go, can you lock up as well?"
Connie nods then turns away holding her cellphone to her ear. She hears Whit walk into the kitchen, then exit through that door. Jeff picks up on the second ring. Connie quickly explains to him about having to work late. Jeff suggests that they can eat after her shift and Connie agrees.
Once Connie hangs up, she looks at the time, 4:00. Great. Just another 5 hours to go. This is gonna be a long day.
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I hope you write some more!

I just made a facebook page for AIO fanfiction. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventur ... 9422865355

Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

MilkandEggs wrote:Here's an AIO fan fiction I wrote for Co-op four years ago. I thought of it today and decided to post it on here.

The Epic Adventures of “Bernard the Janitor”
By MilkandEggs

My name is Bernard Walton, and I live in this wonderful city called Odyssey. One day I was in the school halls mopping the floor. As I was mopping the floor, this kid named Rodney Rathbone punched this other kid named Alex Jefferson. In my mind I ran over there and used my ninja janitor skills, and used my mop to hit Rodney in the stomach. Man I really do wish I had ninja janitor skills. As I grabbed Rodney I told him to stop. He did, but he was really angry with me. I asked Alex “Now why did Rodney punch you?” Alex explained “I accidently dropped my books on his feet.” Then I said “Wow he gets picky about stuff. Well I better get back to work. Bye Alex.” “Bye Mr. Walton” I heard Alex say. I went back to work mopping the floor, taking gum off bottom of chairs, cleaning the bathrooms. You know the normal stuff a janitor would do. After I was done I went to Whit’s End, a very popular ice cream shop in town. I sat down, drank a cup of hot Kool-aid, read a news paper, went home, got in bed, and then I fell into a deep sleep. The next morning I ate some waffles, drank some milk. When I got into my pickup truck I turned on the radio, and went to work. When I was washing the windows at Whit’s End, I heard a siren. I saw the Paramedic’s go into Whit’s End and then I saw them come out with Alex Jefferson I asked Whit what was wrong and he replied “I don’t know Bernard, he just fell down on the floor unconscious. I hope he’ll l be ok.” I got done with the windows, went to the other place’s I worked at. And after I was done I went to the Hospital. Almost all the people I knew where there. I asked the Doctor if he knew what was wrong with Alex. He said “We have found out that he has cancer.” I was silent for a moment or two. Then I went to go talk to Alex’s parents. I talked to them both and told them that no matter what, God would take good care of him. Then I went to go see if Alex was awake. But he was still asleep, so I went home, but before I went to sleep I prayed to God asking him to heal Alex. I finished up, and went to sleep. The next day I was supposed to go and mop at the Hospital and I did after I was done, I checked on Alex. When I got to his room I opened the door and walked in. Alex was awake. We talked a little bit. I told him no matter what that God would take care of him. I asked him if he wanted me to turn the AC up. He replied, “Yes thank you Mr. Walton.” I said, “No problem.” We talked some more. He reminded me that I should probably get back to work. That reminded me of that one scene in that popular movie the one about the aliens destroying the planet. And the guy that almost got killed said “Can I at least get back to work, please?” I went to the school and did the entire janitor stuff and went home. The next week I went back to the Hospital to mop some more. But when I got there the Doctor said “I don’t believe it Alex’s cancer is gone I don’t know how but it’s gone!” I went inside his room and congratulated him. He said “Thanks” I said “I should get back to work. Alex was getting up to go to the bathroom. Then I got my mop and went out the door. I was about to start mopping when I saw that my bucket was gone. Then I heard a thud and water splashing. I went back into Alex’s room and saw him on the floor and he said “I’m sorry Mr. Walton, I kicked the bucket.” I said it was ok. I cleaned up the mess and left. I learned three things that week. 1. That I should always trust God. 2. I should :l encourage my friends and everyone around me, and 3. That I will never become a ninja janitor.
THE END
:lol: Loved the ninja janitor part!
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I wrote this fanfic a year ago, but I don't know if I ever posted it here, so:

The drizzling grey skies left Mandy DeWhite feeling melancholy, though she wasn’t sure why. Normally a break from the bright sunlight helped her relax, but today she felt tense.

She stepped up onto her porch and noticed a package in front of her door. "Flowers!" she gasped, as she read the 1-900-Flowers logo pasted on the side.

“Trent must have sent them from his trip,” she mused. Her husband was away, viewing the flight of some new spacecraft that Mandy could never remember the name of. “How sweet of him to think of me!” She smiled softly.

Mandy quickly unlocked her door and carried the large box inside. She eagerly pulled open the flaps and lifted the large purple vase out onto the counter.

“What an odd choice,” thought Mandy, looking at the bouquet of daisies, puzzled. “Trent knows my favorite flowers are roses, yet he sent just daisies.”

Mandy looked closer at the flowers. Not just any daisies, she realized. No, this was a large bouquet of cosmos bipinnatus.

She then that she noticed a card, tied around the side of the vase. Cautiously, she untied the ribbon and open the card.

"Dear Mandy,
I hope this card finds you well. I regret to write you that Mr. Whittaker has passed away. It was a heart attack, sudden and quietly. We all miss him terribly. As I was helping Jana and Jason sort through his things, I found an envelope with your name on it. Inside, I found money, and a note that simply said, “For a large bouquet of cosmos bipinnatus once Mandy publishes her first piece." Once I looked you up, I saw that you've published many things, and even have a few bestsellers! Congratulations! I know Whit would be proud.
Have a blessed day, Connie Kendall."

Mandy put down the note and looked at the vase again through watery eyes.
She closed her eyes and held a single stem to her chest as the tears flowed freely.
“Thank you, Mr. Whittaker, I sure hope I've made you proud indeed.” She whispered, and sank into a chair.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

No, no, no. This is absolutely beautiful and something I didn't know I needed, until now. :clap: Is Mandy planning on returning to fair Odyssey? Will Trent join her?
I love that she became a writer and Trent is involved in Spacecraft, aww my OTP :inlove:
Poor Jason, Connie, Jana, and everyone. Please write more!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH is now added to my list of beautiful people.

This was really sweet, Belle, and I was all gushy about my OTP and how sweet it is that Trent knows Mandy's favorite flowers and Mandy knows that he knows and how he's working for NASA and then you crushed my soul how dare you and then you swooped in and were all "but hey, Mandy's published now" and I don't know what to feel :mad:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mwahahaha. I am so proud of myself. :D

If people want, I might do more Trandy fanfic? Or some in general?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Anything please Belle :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

If you wanted to give me more Trandy fic I would probably fling myself about my dorm and shove chocolate into my face out of sheer joy :mad:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

This is a rather odd idea I've had for a while. I would like to post it in the future though for now I think a preview will do. Please tell me what you think! :pray:

"Jason, what a pleasant surprise!" Eugene exclaimed walking up to Jason who was sitting in the college library staring intently at a thick and dusty book. Without looking up Jason sighed.

"Morning Eugene."

"Might I ask what you happen to be working on?" He asked after a moment. Jason glanced up.

"I'm subbing for...Damien McKeller in History. My dad thought it'd be a good idea."

"Ah." Eugene said. Jason turned a page, sighed again then repeated the motion.
"The opportunity to teach American History does not excite you?" Eugene asked.

"No, it's pretty cool actually. The only problemo is that I can't find any research about this one man, a spy." Eugene chuckled and casually seated himself next to Jason.

"Hmm, Jeffery Winston. Perhaps this was not his actual name."

"That's what I was thinking but his father was a respected lawyer who was called Jude Winston from birth."

"That is strange, may I see the cover?" Eugene asked. Shrugging, Jason gently flipped the thick book over to reveal a embossed cover. "Musings of An Reluctant Confederate." Read Eugene out loud. Suddenly he sat up, a certain gleam in his eyes. "The Civil War, fascinating."

"Oh no. What did I say?" Jason said looking at his friend. Eugene began to laugh as he stood up, giving Jason a odd look as he swung his lanky legs over.

"Young Master Whittaker I believe the current project I have become fixated with might have the capacity to-" He started his voice growing louder. The librarian behind a desk shushed him.

"Eugene english?" Pleaded Jason.

"Please, if you are able to see me tonight at Whit's End...this is, to borrow the colloquialsm - perfect!" Without any more Eugene turned and walked heartily out of the library. That day he was consumed with inspiration and forsake all human contact while working in the workroom. Though he was questioned frequently about his intentions he gave little information. When night fell and Jason didn't arrive, Eugene, surrounded by machines, fell into a sleep, incidentally in his latest invention - The Reversion Station.