The Super Silly Soda Shop Strip

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Announcing the return of the strip! With the Lenten hiatus over, it will be back to its regular Friday release. Having knowledge of what's in store I'll mostly keep to myself I can say you are in for a good time.Notice I said mostly. Drop in tomorrow for a small hint.

Also, you will notice there is one problem with "the strip": the strip has no name!

Feel free to choose from the ones below:

O.T. (Odyssey Times) Action News

Sorry I'm Late

Stuff Me With Feathers and Call Me a Pillow

I'd Have to Get Better to Die

To Borrow the Colloquialism

There Is No Headless Phantom of the Theater

So, I promised I'd giveaway something about the upcoming action today, so here you go: two characters who are not usually paired up will be going on an Imagination Station ride.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'd have to get better to die!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

To Borrow the Colloquialism.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks for the votes you two! I look forward to seeing which title wins.

Finally, a new strip. With the Lenten hiatus long over, the strip begins again. Sorry for the wait. Though nobody commented asking where the strip went, so apparently none of you were in agony, that's good. :) Enjoy.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Nice! I like your depiction of the Imagination Station, the style of your comics is very cool and original.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oooo yay! I can't wait for more.
And I'll vote for the name Stuff Me With Feathers and Call Me a Pillow. (Maybe you should put up a poll? Just a thought. ;) )
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you both kindly. That means a lot.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:
Announcing the return of the strip! With the Lenten hiatus over, it will be back to its regular Friday release. Having knowledge of what's in store I'll mostly keep to myself I can say you are in for a good time.Notice I said mostly. Drop in tomorrow for a small hint.

Also, you will notice there is one problem with "the strip": the strip has no name!

Feel free to choose from the ones below:

O.T. (Odyssey Times) Action News

Sorry I'm Late

Stuff Me With Feathers and Call Me a Pillow

I'd Have to Get Better to Die

To Borrow the Colloquialism

There Is No Headless Phantom of the Theater

So, I promised I'd giveaway something about the upcoming action today, so here you go: two characters who are not usually paired up will be going on an Imagination Station ride.
I vote stuff me with feathers and call me a pillow!!!! Also I did notice you were away :P but you left us a lovely lil comment saying you gave it up for lint/lent (forgive me I don't recall how it's spelled xP) so I was just waiting around for the day when I could be wowed once again by your amazingness!!! And you haven't let me down!!! I LOVE THE NEW STRIP :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: #Number1fan xD
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Gave it up for Lint? Lint? As in the icky stuff that collects in your pockets? I'm deeply offended, Ninja. Or not, yes, Lent is the correct spelling. And thanks for you continued enthusiasm.

Rosie, I've been meaning to mention. I refuse to put a poll up because then anyone visiting can vote whether they've read the strip or not. Polls tend to have more votes than there are regular posters. Though that's just a long way of saying I'm pigheaded. In a brilliant way.

New strip below.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Wow.
*me wonders whether we will soon see David Livingstone or the Pevensies*
:D
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Wow.
*me wonders whether we will soon see David Livingstone or the Pevensies*
YES!!!
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I just wanted to warn you fellows, there may or may not be a strip today. I'm having technical difficulty saving it online.

-- Fri May 22, 2015 7:31 pm --

Sorry about that. What with said technical difficulties plus finals, last week's just didn't make it. But here's this week's!
-- Fri May 29, 2015 7:17 pm --

No strip today, but here's some aio fanart instead!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I just saw this and was wowed. :D Can you do more for your (maybe, I don't know) only fan? Prettty pleeeeeese? *hopes*
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Gave it up for Lint? Lint? As in the icky stuff that collects in your pockets? I'm deeply offended, Ninja. Or not, yes, Lent is the correct spelling. And thanks for you continued enthusiasm.
Oh dear I must have missed this in the 7 pages of posts that ward unread.. :oops: Anywho.

Loopsy... *hides* I'm sorry your grace I obviously need help in the spelling department. *bows* ;)
Anytime, I truly love your creations, so I can totally gush as long as you don't mind... And you don't seem to mind too much! ;):mrgreen:

Hahaha Emma you are not by far his only Fan! ;)

I second Emma's plea, Master Foolish Please bring The Super Silly Soda Shop Strip back!!! *bow respectfully* Please honor us with more of your amazingly Awesomeness! We love you and your work!

#YourNumber1Fan
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

*elbows NINJA outa the way* ;) Ahem, I am your biggest fan. :mrgreen:

I can't hold a glare at you that long @Ninja! :D
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I would like more to but to be honest I didn't like Jules or Matthew. Please put more Silly Strips!
Proud K.R.E Member
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Emma wrote:*elbows NINJA outa the way* ;) Ahem, I am your biggest fan. :mrgreen:

I can't hold a glare at you that long @Ninja! :D
*rolls her eyes at Emma* Well Master Foolish I have been your number one fan for longer! :mrgreen: #Number1fanforever

@Emma hahaha that's good! I always make funny faces at people who glare at me!!! :D