Ideas from Odyssey

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Ideas from Odyssey

Have you ever got an idea from odyssey? Like doing a rock-a-thon? In my science class on April Fools, whenever my teacher said a certain word, we all screamed and changed seats just like in How to Sink a Sub.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

lol thats so funny! Yes i have. maybe this summer i might do a rock a thon. I had been wanting to for a while
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:lol thats so funny! Yes i have. maybe this summer i might do a rock a thon. I had been wanting to for a while
Same Here! It's such a Fun Idea! Rock a thons could actually raise a lot of money! (as long as every one does what there supposed to do ;) )
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:lol thats so funny! Yes i have. maybe this summer i might do a rock a thon. I had been wanting to for a while
Same Here! It's such a Fun Idea! Rock a thons could actually raise a lot of money! (as long as every one does what there supposed to do ;) )
:lol: yeah
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

LOL! 8-)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Sometimes I pick up good ways to talk about something from Odyssey.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

T.S. (myself) wrote:Sometimes I pick up good ways to talk about something from Odyssey.
Cool!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I'd love to do a rock-a-thon, but a the moment we only have one rocking chair and no particular reason for doing one other than that it would be fun. ( :? ) Though, one April Fools I may tell an I Slap Floor type story. ( ;) )
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!