Zach Callison-We Can Do This!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Zach Callison-We Can Do This!

When we rained mail on the AIO team asking them to keep Griffin, they did it. Jimmy kept his voice. And it would've been a shame if he lost it. And did the show suffer for keeping him? If anything, it benifited.
Alright, so that wasn't technically us, but you know what I mean. It was AIO fans, that strange breed of human, just like us.
Now it's our turn. We AIO fans did it once, we can do it again. Instead of just moaning, let's make them keep Zach Callison. We're the ones who purchase or ask our parents to buy this stuff. We're the consumers. We have the gold, so we make the rule.
I emailed AIO not to long ago asking them not to replace Zach. Know what? They sent an email back saying they're getting more emails than usual and it would take awhile to get back to me. It was a few days before the let me know my suggestion has gone through. It looks like the AIO fans are rallying already.
But we need all of us. Let's do this together! Let's talk it up! And remember, emails can be faked, so it makes more of an impact if you send a letter, which also takes more effort and so warrants more attention.
(Adventures in Odyssey
8605 Explorer Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920)
... And after all, Chris is always encouraging us to write. ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

...This is one of the only topics that I agree with PF on.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

This sounds like an excellent idea, PF. Though I'm not sure if Matthew has as many fans as Jimmy did back in the day.
Rallying enough fans to write to AiO could be a challenge.

Though I'm kind of interested to see who they would get to play the new Matthew Parker. So I'm not sure if I will participate. Which I will probably regret if they don't get a good actor. I shall ponder the issue at hand.

But since when has that been AiO's address? :~O
Helios
Butter Pecan

Maybe they changed it?

Maybe? :?

I didn't even know they were changing Matthew's voice...have they said anything about who they might be considering as a replacement? :)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Isn't that the address for Focus on the Family hq? *shrugs* I kind of agree with Ben on this, but I may write. =]
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Mara
Pistachio

Although I'm curious about the new voice, I think I probably will write, because I'm sure once I hear him, I'll prefer Zach Callison.
Purple Panda
Strawberry

There have been more than enough changes to character voices for me over the years, so I think I might just write in, if only to see if Odyssey fans will all rally behind the issue. I was devastated when I heard my first episode with a different Whit voice, so I guess it's probably safer to keep Zach :)
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Okay, I shall write them right away. *salute* *Grabs a pen* Oh, look! A gel pen! I love these!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I suppose, from what we've heard, that we can now edit the topic name to where it says "Zach Callison: We Tried." :lol:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I really doubt that writing AIO would do anything, based on their recent record of blatantly ignoring fan feedback.