AIO Plush Characters

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

AIO Plush Characters

If AIO ever wanted to do plush characters, would you buy them?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Eh, probably not (but only because I have a way to many stuffed animals, and my mom would kill me :P ). For some reason I thought they had already made AiO plushies..? *shrugs* Guess not, but that would be an epic idea!!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ugh, when I saw this topic, I thought they wrre literally going to start selling these. If they did, I would get a Whit and a Eugene plushie. If they made a Jack Allen plushie, I'd get him, too.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I would get everyone ;) JK
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I doubt I would get any, but if I had to, possibly Eugene. Maybe Lucy or Jenny.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mara
Pistachio

There is actually a website where parents can send in their kid's drawings and the company turns their doodles into stuffed toys. For example:
We could send in a picture of one of the characters!
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

no, no I wouldn't.
I agree with stella, I have seen them, in an old Clubhouse magazine I think, (old as in 1995ish, and in as in a picture of them, like advertising).
I am not really into plush toys that much. And I can't imagine hugging and cuddling a doll of Whit, or Eugene. It just doesn't really click in my mind, can't see it happening.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Like I said on the ToO, if they had AIO plushies, they wouldn't be the cuddling kind. (Also, Nate, you are seventeen, and if you cuddled any stuffed animal, I'd be a bit concerned. ;) ) They'd be more for collectible purposes, or if you prefer a more antiquated term, conversational pieces.

I used to have stuffed animals in my bedroom. I'm not ashamed of saying that. I didn't use them for "cuddling", as you say, but for display pieces. An AIO plushie would be for the same purposes.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

The word "plushie" in and of itself, is just a hilarious word. xD

But I think I would buy a Mr. Whittaker plushie. I would put him on my bed.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I would get a Boswell stuffed animal (remember the cat in All's Well With Boswell?).
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

if I cuddled with it, I would be concerned too.
I suppose so,
But I still wouldn't get them at all, for any purpose.
And I would NOT like a Boswell toy, I hate cats. I would probably tackle and cage Boswell as soon as he breaks the doll.
Imagination station plushie anyone?
and I have to agree, plushie is a really weird funny word, like dufflebag, who comes up with these stuff!? (I DON'T want to hear about how plushie is from plush......)

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, to have a stuffed Emily of my very own. Seriously, if they made some, I'd buy them without hesitation.
The Old Judge wrote: (Also, Nate, you are seventeen, and if you cuddled any stuffed animal, I'd be a bit concerned. ;)
I'm eighteen and I cuddle my stuffed Pooh. Are you suggesting I'm not normal? Me?
... What? Why is everyone laughing? (Sammy, you be quiet.)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, to have a stuffed Emily of my very own. Seriously, if they made some, I'd buy them without hesitation.
The Old Judge wrote: (Also, Nate, you are seventeen, and if you cuddled any stuffed animal, I'd be a bit concerned. ;)
I'm eighteen and I cuddle my stuffed Pooh. Are you suggesting I'm not normal?
... What? Why is everyone laughing? (Sammy, you be quiet.)
In a word? No.

*Continues to laugh. More at the thought of Mirror Lover being normal than him cuddling a teddy bear, though.*
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I thought they were actually gonna make these... I would definitely get Whit and probably more depending on what characters they had.
Nothing.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish, well I am still confused about you gender,
but who IS normal on this site!?!
we are all fanatics of a radio show with imaginary characters who we care for, meant for ages 8-14, most of us above that,

I used to have a pooh bear doll, it now sits in my sisters box of stuffed animals,
I am also still laughing like samantha (is samantha sammy?, im confused.)

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Mara, that website RAWKS! :D I'm thinking of sending in a goofy drawing of myself and have her make a doll out of that...XD

But anyways...*Cough*

I probably wouldn't buy dolls of AIO characters, just because I'm not into stuffed toys like I used to be. But maybe...Just for the sake of the ERK war...(Fantasizing here)...I might get an Emily doll just to snap pics of her roasting in a fire pit...XD I dunno. :P
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

NateVONgreat wrote:but who IS normal on this site!?!
No one. :P My theory is that people tend to share more information and random things about themselves than they would in real life and that we also tend to exaggerate our real life personalities, so that we merely seem less normal here.
NateVONgreat wrote:I am also still laughing like samantha (is samantha sammy?, im confused.)
Samantha goes by Samantha (surprise!), Sammy, Sam, Cousin (my nickname for her), Frog Face (PF's nickname for her, and a myriad of other names.

Metal. :lol: I was thinking about posting something along those lines, but I refrained from doing so.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If we sent a picture of Emily roasting in a fire pit, would the lady be able to make a drawing out of that? We should find out... :twisted:
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

The Old Judge wrote:If we sent a picture of Emily roasting in a fire pit, would the lady be able to make a drawing out of that? We should find out... :twisted:
Ooh! Now you're thinkin'... :twisted:

(Not that you weren't thinking before, or anything... O.o )
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

dolphinlovr4ever wrote:I would get everyone ;) JK
I know I wrote that earlier. But I have changed my mind
I would get Connie,Wooten,Eugene,(and if I would get Eugene I would have to get 'trina), and Whit