I'm an awful AIO fan...

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

When I went to my grams house for a month, her area didn't pick up the station with odyssey, lol. That's the longest time I haven't listened to odyssey. :)
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Liz'alike wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote: The longest I've gone without AIO was about 2 & 1/2 years...

O.o two and a half years! *gasps* How did you survive??
Well... I was doing other things... like getting in trouble :P JK I obviously survived, but hey... let's just say I was really ticked they killed of my two favorite characters... (Mich and Dr. Blackgaard.)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I listen to at least one a day, and occasionally, I'll have week or two where the GRG or Novacom Saga is continuously playing while I do schoolwork.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

So far, Frog Face is still the winner... someone, please let there be someone, who listens more often than that rotten toad. (Um, please don't kill me Froggy.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:So far, Frog Face is still the winner... someone, please let there be someone, who listens more often than that rotten toad. (Um, please don't kill me Froggy.)
*Crosses arms and glares coldly at the annoying reflection lover*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I am not a reflection lover... although my silhouette on my computer screen is rather handsome.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:I am not a reflection lover... although my silhouette on my computer screen is rather handsome.
Case and point.

Any objections? ...Put your hand down, PF. -_-
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

For the most part, I listen to anywhere from most of one episode to 1 and 1/2 episodes a day, five days a week.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

I don't really listen on a daily basis, I would love to but school and people get in the way. But I have listened to a few episodes in the last few weeks. I listen mostly when I am driving for long periods of time and when I am home.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yeah, I don't think I listened to much AIO at all the last couple months of 2012 and the first couple months of 2013. It's probably been about three weeks since I've sat down and listened to an episode. I suppose I've just heard them all so many times. Or maybe it's just that I'm getting farther and farther from the target range. But anyway, you're not alone Aaron.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hehehe, I still win. *Glances at PF innocently* 0=)

I listened to an album yesterday.. It made me think of this thread. ;)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! O.O :P (JK..)
Salsa, we may have a tie. For those of you who have read the OdysseyScoops, "You May Be an Odyssey Addict If..." I think I may have recently reached the one about "listening to an Odyssey episode 47 times until the next one...", (referring to WhitEnd.org) Hehe....
I normally listen to the equivalent of one album a day, give or take an episode. Odyssey also outnumbers all other music on my phone, so I often listen to it. Call me addicted, but hey, I love it! :
Last edited by Stella C. on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Stella C. wrote:Y'all should be ashamed of yourself! O.O :P (JK..)
Salsa, we may have a tie. For those of you who have read the OdysseyScoops, "You May Be an Odyssey Addict If..." I think I may have recently reached the one about "listening to an Odyssey episode 47 times until the next one...", (referring to WhitEnd.org) Hehe....
I normally listen to the equivalent of one album a day, give or take an episode. Odyssey also outnumbers all other music on my phone, so I often listen to it. Call me addicted, but hey, I love it! :
O.o We are tied! Same here! O.o
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ohmigosh, seriously, you two are an inspiration... either that or psychologically worrying.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Ohmigosh, seriously, you two are an inspiration... either that or psychologically worrying.

I claim both. B]

I don't have a life, what else am I suppose to do? :(
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I listen to Odessey every day except The days we are gone or I do not have a spare half-hour. I have gone without it for 10 years when we didn't listen to it or really know that much about it.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I listen to AIO when I'm doing the dishes, cooking, schoolwork, and sleeping. :mrgreen: I think I might be a junkie... O.o

I think the longest I've gone without listening to a AIO was.... mmmm... about a week or two... :cry: I know! That's terrible! :lol:

I would listen to Do or Diet to break the unintentional fast!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Bethany Do or Diet is not fit it should be fast as I can ;)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

My longest without odyssey is .....1 day.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am an awful fan. I will listen to about twenty episodes within a week or two, then go for months not listening at all. Consistency has never been easy for me. :oops:
Although, since October I have made an effort to listen, sometimes while doing school...I have missed it.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark