I'm an awful AIO fan...

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'm an awful AIO fan...

It's been more than a few months since I've taken the time to sit down and listen to a full AIO episode. I don't think I've even heard one this year. What's the longest time you guys have gone without listening to an AIO episode? Also, what should be the first episode I listen to to break my fast?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Sometime in March was the first time I listened to an episode this year. (What an example we are!). I think that's the longest I've ever gone without listening. Maybe the hiatus is the reason?

Well, suggesting an Emily episode may get me back in PF's good graces, but I think you'd be better off with a better episode, maybe something from the Novacom saga? Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips or Broken Window?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I don't ever go a long time without listening to an episode. It's because I listen to them almost every night, except for nights when it's too late to put one on, or I listen to a Radio Theatre or Wally McDoogle or somethin.
The longest time would probably be 2 or 3 days, maybe even a whole week, excepting vacations.
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I've been a break for a while and kinda now because I felt that I had already heard enough of the new episodes and just wanted a break to listen to my Piano Guys Music :P.
Emuman
Mara
Pistachio

Same as Joy, I listen to them almost every night. I also have some albums downloaded on my iPod, so when I'm in my room cleaning or doing something, I will turn it on.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

It's actually been a few weeks since I've sat down and actually listened to an episode... I suppose a month or two is the longest I've ever gone. But only have I slacked since I've been older.

When I was younger (like Joy and Mara,) I used to fall asleep to AIO... Except I don't know if that counted, because I always fell asleep at "And welcome to Adventures in Ody-" Yeah, I fall asleep fast!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I think the longest time I've gone without Odyssey is when albums 53-56 were playing, cause I have bought those albums and have already listened to them through like 5 times, so I was kinda tired of them :P
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I really haven't listened to Odyssey very often this year. Partially because I've been going to bed later, which means that I'm more tired, and I've been getting up earlier, so I never have enough time before I go to sleep to listen to an episode. I try to listen when I'm on the computer, but I'm spending less time on that too, and when I do I'm reading something and so I can't concentrate on Odyssey. So yeah, I've definitely been slacking recently.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hello one and all. I'm not all that good too. I only listen just about every single day. I listened to SIX yesterday with my siblings. *examines nails* So no, nothing to signify. I go so long without listening. I'm ashamed. You're all such dedicated Adventures in Odyssey fans, compared to me.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Liz'alike wrote:When I was younger (like Joy and Mara,) I used to fall asleep to AIO... Except I don't know if that counted, because I always fell asleep at "And welcome to Adventures in Ody-" Yeah, I fall asleep fast!
I can testify to this...

I've been kind of slacking on listening to AIO this year so far. I've gotten so entrenched in listening to podcasts and music, working, homework, etc. But like last week, I listened to "Suspicious Minds" and really enjoyed it!

I would say the longest I've gone without listening to an AIO episode would be about three or four months.

@Garrett, I would suggest listening to some light-hearted, slice-of-life episodes. Maybe one of the split-episodes?

To list a few light-hearted eps:

~ Our Best Vacation Ever
~ The Barclay Family Ski Vacation
~ Suspicious Minds
~ Prequels of Love

Those are my favorites.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

@ Garrett you should listen to "Do or diet". Or one of the historical episodes.

The longest I've gone without AIO was about 2 & 1/2 years...O_O I must be an awful Fan... :( But I listen to at least one a week now, so I am getting better ;)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I've been going to bed earlier, and dad's been doing the dishes on the nights I'm supposed to do them(the only way I don't mind dishes is if I play an Odyssey). But usually I listen to one on my iPad before bed.. Just not the past few days. The last one I listened to was A Tangled Web last weekend at my sisters house.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I only listen to aio episodes if I get them for a holiday. But I'm gonna try to listen to them all in the summer
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I went without listening to AIO for a while just to prove a point to the people who think AIO is the only thing I care about.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

NinjaThrowingStar wrote: The longest I've gone without AIO was about 2 & 1/2 years...

O.o two and a half years! *gasps* How did you survive??
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ever since I was like......6, I listened to AIO every night. When I got a free 1st ten iPod shuffle from a friend, I put a bunch of AIO on it and listened to it where ever I went, then I recently got an iTouch 5 and put almost my whole collection on it, but for the past year I got interested in Wretched Radio and Shai Linne and Disciple and Tourniquet and started listening to those more than AIO. So far in the whole year I believe I have only listened to 6 episodes. I think it's because of the hiatus. I love the episodes before the hiatus, but ever since the hiatus, Odyssey has become mostly boring, way to childish, annoying because of the new characters. But I do enjoy certain episodes and albums such as #53 and #55. So now, I have decided to collect all the albums that are before album 50.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I haven't sat down and listened to AIO for....er.....maybe a year and a half? :| *waits for the pandemonium to break loose*
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's hilarious Sparky!... The scary thing is I once did that. Failed, though. Miserably.
Joy, Sparky, Noah, Ameraka... it seems we're the only Odyssians on this board who actually listen to Odyssey! On AIO board where no one liistens to AIO... interesting.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I listen to at least one AIO (If not an entire album. :P ) Everday. I win. ;) (JK)
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

Ehh, I listen to one a couple times a month. I should really put some on my ipod........too lazy I guess, lol.

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"