Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Haha Amerika, we have a Honda Odyssey, and that's what my brothers and I said ;) And of course we just HAD to name it, appropriately, "Whit."
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

I saw some company name the other day that said Jay... Something. I just grinned at it. ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yesterday we drove by a mental health center. It was composed of several buildings, and from what I could tell at least one of them was rundown, but the main building out front was big and ornate. It reminded me of the Hillingdale Haven, which looked like a big, ritzy hotel.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Last night I was watching a movie (Newsies [a classic :D] -1992) and I after wards I was surfing on IMDB to see trivia and such about the movie, one of the trivia listed that Newsies was the last on screen performance of some actor who played in it, so i clicked on his name to see what else he was in, and the top production he "appeared" in was Adventures In Odyssey, as soon as I saw it, I couldn't believe it, what a small world!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Who would this mysterious actor happen to be?

I was watching 24 last night, and Jack Bauer was searching for a man named Cheng Zhi, but it was pronounced "Chang." When they said his name I thought of Chang Fang, although he's only a measly middle school coach instead of a mercenary for the Chinese government.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Well, I gave you the clues to find out who he is, why not trace my steps and find out?
Give yourself a challenge.
William Boyett, the judge in Newsies , and in 1998: Adventures in Odyssey: A Stranger Among Us. (video short, not AIO episode)

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

There's a lady I know that's in her mid-20s. Today she was talking and said something about her weighing 110 pounds. (She's tiny.) My reaction was, "She's lighter than Eugene!" who as we know is about 117 pounds.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I was listening to "Melanie's Diary" and Robin says "it isn't April fool's is it?"
So that made me think of "I Slap Floor", I know, Odyssey made me think of Odyssey, but just hearing "April Fool's" makes me think of it.
Did you know that "http://www.whitsend.org/" launched on April 1st 2000?

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

That's cool, Nate! I didn't know that. :)

OH! The quilt on my bed reminds me of AIO, because I listen to AiO at night. :mrgreen:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If you're crafty you could make an AIO quilt. That would be spectacular.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:If you're crafty you could make an AIO quilt. That would be spectacular.
=O That sounds like an awesome idea.

*adds to bucket list*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is it possible to make an AIO quilt, GG?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

You could make the outline of Whit's End! I could embroider that! :D OOOO! Thanks for the spark of inspiration, Old Judge! (probably would't make a quilt, though...)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Last night we had a church cleaning and grandpa walked by me chew ing on a toothpick. I laughed and said I just had to post about it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I received a copy of the Dallas Times-Herald from November 22, 1963. That was the day Kennedy was shot. I was listening to For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll yesterday, and Bernard mentions that he went out with Thelma Klein that night, and she blamed him for the President's assassination.
yelsew
Fudge Marble

:D I was looking through some Pics, and saw some of my trip to Hawaii and of Pearl Harbor. It reminded me of "Aloha, Oy!".
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I saw this video tonight, and I was instantly reminded of Eugene's story of The Three Little Pigs. xD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxoUUbMi ... ah4LNUPt4w[/youtube]
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
yelsew
Fudge Marble

:O wow! :O I saw this guy live a couple years ago at the homeschool convention!!! :D that's awesome!! He did this same one too. ;) he has some good stuff. How did you come by this video GG?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

yelsew wrote::O wow! :O I saw this guy live a couple years ago at the homeschool convention!!! :D that's awesome!! He did this same one too. ;) he has some good stuff. How did you come by this video GG?
I was watching some Tim Hawkins videos, and I came across this one. :)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

lol limewire! same thing (just not last night) last time, and every time I watch Tim Hawkins videos, I end up with him, seen this video a few times, very funny!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!